What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // Origin I // Wed 28 // QLD 8-12 NSW // Suncorp

Origin I: Maroons or Blues?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BranVan3000

Coach
Lewis always steps up in Origin, no problem with his selection

Hoffman and Williams are just dumb selections

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Sutton is a better backrower than Lewis. And he'd give us depth if a spine player goes down.

Sutton is not in the same ballpark as Lewis.

Lewis is always top 3 or 4 Blues players every time he pulls on the jumper.

Given Bird, Cordner and Fifita are out its not too bad a pack.

Don't have too much of a problem with Hoffman but f*ck me Tony Williams? How many times does this dumb lump of shit get to prove he is top 5 dumbest and laziest players of all time!!!

Game 2 Hoffman and Williams go bye bye when Bird and Fifita return.

Last edited:

Canard

Immortal
Is this the first time, in recent memory anyway, that the NSW team has been announced AFTER the QLD team?

ek999

First Grade
If Tupou can get a clean shot at any kick he will have a field day against Hodges and Tate. But I can't see the refs giving out many penalties for blockers so he won't

Canard

Immortal
OLD had the same team last decade :lol:

And that is related to my question how??

Funnily enough a lot of cockroach fans whinged deluxe about that old timing, and used to suggest that it was tantamount to cheating.

ek999

First Grade
Was never cheating, just stupid timing from NSW. But yes this is the first time I can think of that Qld have been first in recent memory

Canard

Immortal
Was never cheating, just stupid timing from NSW. But yes this is the first time I can think of that Qld have been first in recent memory

Of course its not cheating, especially because as stated the QLD team was known from weeks out anyway.