What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // Origin I // Wed 28 // QLD 8-12 NSW // Suncorp

Origin I: Maroons or Blues?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dutchy

Immortal
I'll make a change to my initial thoughts. Apart from DCE and Guerra.

Still no size though. Papa and Teo.. Lolz.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Queensland is going to play the worlds best fullback at centre and the worlds best halfback on the bench.

If we really are rid of Pearce and Maloney they'll actually have more selection derps than us for the first time in years.

BranVan3000

Coach
And he's not reached any decent form this year.

I disagree, he is playing just as well as he was last year. Personally I can't really pick why he isn't starting. Might be Madge not wanting to wear him out as he was by the finals last year

BunniesMan

Immortal
And it runs like clockwork every year.

You don't change the structure if it there's nothing wrong with it.

No. A good coach should not keep doing the same thing over and over for the sake of it. He should be proactive and sense when the next generation has passed the old one. Otherwise the Queensland streak will end sooner than it needs to. All great empires die when they get arrogant and stop improving themselves and start thinking that reputation is enough to get by on.

Apey

Staff member
No. A good coach should not keep doing the same thing over and over for the sake of it. He should be proactive and sense when the next generation has passed the old one. Otherwise the Queensland streak will end sooner than it needs to. All great empires die when they get arrogant and stop improving themselves and start thinking that reputation is enough to get by on.

Are you a QLDer by any chance?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee

Perhaps the Rabbitohs history of chopping and changing their squad is the reason why they haven't won a Premiership in 42 years.

Danish

Referee
So, who do we think Nate Myles "won't" be targeting with his "accidental" headbutts that are "just a part of his tackling technique" (that he never has any issues with in any other game of the season)?

My money is on Hayne

So, who do we think Nate Myles "won't" be targeting with his "accidental" headbutts that are "just a part of his tackling technique" (that he never has any issues with in any other game of the season)?

My money is on Hayne

Happy for him to headbutt as long as Gallen gets to crack him again.

Canard

Immortal
DCE has been the best #7 in the world for the last 18 months.

Subjective opinion of course.

But its like saying why are you driving your Ferrari when you have another Ferrari over here that I think its better.

I can't believe Im actually responding to this trolling by the way.

BunniesMan

Immortal
What the hell has Lewis done to deserve selection?

Subjective opinion of course.

But its like saying why are you driving your Ferrari when you have another Ferrari over here that I think its better.

I can't believe Im actually responding to this trolling by the way.

I'm not trolling. Your unprovoked namecalling and trying to shut down debate is actual trolling. Me engaging in on topic discussion is not trolling.