What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // PF1 // Fri // Rabbitohs 32-22 Roosters // ANZ

Grand Finalist #1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nick87

Coach
Aiden Guerra should haven penalised twice there, he held on THAT long.
:lol: Remind me again about how the roosters are getting screwed

BunniesMan

Immortal
oh ffs. The blockers are now looking over their f**king shoulder to block chasers and refs ignore it. We do it too. This shit needs to be stamped out

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Consider yourselves lucky you're getting rid of SBW next year, Rorters. The guy is an overpaid passenger who clearly doesn't give a shit.

insert.pause

First Grade
You don't try and defend penalties while being 12 points down. That is an absurd proposition.

They have been playing that way for two years, they concede penalties rather than points when under pressure, their defense isn't as good as last year and souths are better this year.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Their own man, Gus Gould, is telling the Roosters it isn't the refs. They need to stop sooking.

As soon as they do they'll be ready to make their charge. Game not even close to being over.

chrisD

Coach
I wish Souffs weren't packing the rooster's shit so hard and it actually was the penalties making all the difference, the Roosters deserve to have their season ended by having their ruck bullshit backfire.