What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // PF1 // Fri // Rabbitohs 32-22 Roosters // ANZ

Grand Finalist #1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swarzey

Bench
This thread is just brilliant. I love reading these when I get home after games, I figured the usual suspects (Swarzey and Danish the co-captains of the bitch brigade) would be moaning about the refs - I wasn't disappointed.

tbh, I've given Souths the credit. Even without the refereeing f**k ups they still win and win well. Nowhere near discrediting their effort. Just felt the gloss was taken off of what should have been a brilliant moment for rugby league.

sa5kMrQ.png

Slug

Juniors
No 10-5 penalty counts in the grand final souffs. Knock ons get called too.

If the dogs win tomorrow they will bury you

One thing is for certain.

The chooks won't.:lol:

Suck shit. We smashed you bunch of salary cap cheating grubs.

We will for many years to come.

port-764895005-620x349.jpg

BunniesMan

Immortal
Most Rooster's fans were good sports last night in defeat, and last year too after winning.

Like we have Bunniesman, you do have some dropkicks like Danish though. Every club has them

Count up how many outrageous things I've said over the last 2 years and you'll realize I'm no where near the worst category. I'm not even the worst Souths fan.