What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // PF2 // Sat // Panthers 12-18 Bulldogs // ANZ

Grand Finalist #2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snappy

Coach
Just rewound the look at the penalty. Graham was cleary offside and the penalty was warranted, so I'll take back my previous comment

Swarzey

Bench
Expecting Panthers to go on with it. Unless the Dogs come out strong and put points on the board, they can't defend a six point lead. Penrith have the points in them, they've warmed to the challenge and the week off probably left them a bit rusty.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Both sides could be disappointed with their simple mistakes and soft goal line defence. The panthers look like they're slipping into gear. The dogs need Graham out there for the whole 2nd half.

Packy

Bench
The refs aren't going very well but I don't think either team can say they are getting the raw end.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Not too unhappy considering how poor we've been but only down by 6. If Segs, Sowie and Moylan get enough good ball in attacking positions they can create tries. Just stop the schoolboy errors.

Sure Will Smith is a liability. It would make it even more an amazing achievement to reach a GF with him in the team..

Latest posts