What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // QF1 // Sat // Roosters 18-19 Panthers // Allianz

Qualifying Final 2: Roosters v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
Can't wait to see him moved to the halves. He's just such a confident young player, with great hands and seems to play with all the time in the world.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Congratulations to Penrith. We should have won but they read and pressured our set pieces very well. Because of that, we were well off our game

Congratulations Penrith.

Not happy with the officiating last night, but that isn't Penrith's fault. They played better at the right moments.

TheFrog

Coach
Congratulations Penrith.

Not happy with the officiating last night, but that isn't Penrith's fault. They played better at the right moments.

I notice the Roosters coach wasn't happy with the refs, but we got a couple of diabolical calls against us. Moylan was tackled in the air after a Roosters kick and the Roosters got the penalty 1 metre out. Then SBW stripped the ball from DWZ (I think) and the Roosters were given the ball deep in our territory. Both of these were very glaring refereeing errors in favour of the Roosters giving them an immense advantage at the time.

ram raid

Bench
Shit for Souths because if Roosters win next week there is no way Souths will beat them, not good enough.

tbh the Cowboys are the ones who smashed up the bunnies last, so I'd rather play the Rooseters, especially given how mediocre they played against the Panthers. + I like both the Cows and Bunnies, so if they play each other in the prelim I can't lose.

franklin2323

Immortal
I notice the Roosters coach wasn't happy with the refs, but we got a couple of diabolical calls against us. Moylan was tackled in the air after a Roosters kick and the Roosters got the penalty 1 metre out. Then SBW stripped the ball from DWZ (I think) and the Roosters were given the ball deep in our territory. Both of these were very glaring refereeing errors in favour of the Roosters giving them an immense advantage at the time.

The late shots on Moylan too.... Though saw the same in other games so maybe it's now a free for all.

TheFrog

Coach
Will the Roosters be fined $20,000 for not getting Minichiello checked for concussion, following his head banging on the ground in the 42nd minute?