What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R11 // Sun // Raiders 42-12 Cowboys // GIO

Round 11: Raiders v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2014teams-can-yell.png

1. Anthony Milford 2. Reece Robinson 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Jack Wighton 5. Sami Sauiluma
6. Terry Campese 7. Josh McCrone
8. David Shillington 9. Glen Buttriss 10. Brett White 11. Jarrad Kennedy 12. Joel Edwards 13. Shaun Fensom

14. Mitch Cornish 15. Matt McIlwrick 16. Paul Vaughan 17. Dane Tilse
18. Shannon Boyd

2014teams-nql-alt.png

1. Michael Morgan 2. Curtis Rona 3. Matthew Wright 4. Kane Linnett 5. Antonio Winterstein
6. Robert Lui 7. Ray Thompson
8. Scott Bolton 9. Rory Kostjasyn 10. Ashton Sims 11. Ethan Lowe 12. Jason Taumalolo 13. Tariq Sims

14. Anthony Mitchell 15. Glenn Hall 16. Ricky Thorby 17. Joel Riethmuller
18. Sam Hoare 20. John Asiata

2014ref-pink.jpg

Head Referee: Gerard Sutton
Assistant Referee: Jared Maxwell

Sideline Officials: Brett Suttor, Jeff Younis
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Ben Galea

VB NSW Cup Round 11
SAT 3:00PM | Mounties (CAN) v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs (CBY) @ Aubrey Keech Reserve, Hinchinbrook

QRL Intrust Super Cup Round 13
SAT 5:30PM | Northern Pride (NQL) v Wynnum Manly Seagulls (BRI) @ Barlow Park, Cairns
SUN 2:00PM (CH9 QLD) | Mackay Cutters (NQL) v Ipswich Jets (BRI) @ Stadium Mackay
SUN 2:00PM | Tweed Heads Seagulls (GLD) v Souths Logan Magpies (CAN) @ Piggabeen Sports

Holden Cup Under 20's Round 11
SUN 12:45PM | Raiders v Cowboys @ GIO Stadium​

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Cows will be missing JT and Tate. If the Raiders were ever going to win a game again this year, it would have to be now.

Charlie124

First Grade
uhhhh and Matt Scott, Jimmy Tamou and Tariq Sims too, not to mention Cooper and King being out for most of the rest of the season.

I think we'll field a competitive team and i hope the boys who get named really step up. Im not expecting a win given the players we'll be missing and the fact that the raiders have to turn it around at some point. But id be dissappointed if we put in a shit display and undid all the good work of the last month of footy.

Cows by 6

I think we will get pumped by 30 .
We were alright in defence but atrocious in attack V the Broncs when JT went off injured.

Paullyboy

Coach
Hey hey, here's a chance for us to be the first team in history to be complacent and lose despite coming off two thrashing a and a loss to a bog ordinary side.

Canard

Immortal
Sims not in the NSW 17 as was rumoured.

This helps our chances a bit, but he isn't a match winning addition.

Raiders should win at home.

ek999

First Grade
Should be a tough contest between the amount of points the Cowboys score and the crowd number...

Charlie124

First Grade
Actually pretty happy with that lineup to be honest, itll still be a tough ask travelling to canberra for a day game without all the big guns but i give us a chance now that ive seen the lineup. Just need the attitude to be right and we could snatch this one.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
We've lost to these Origin ravaged Cowboys sides before so I'm not that confident.

Just glad to see Cornish finally get a run.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Playing forum cop again but another reminder if you're gonna put team lineups in here, please credit sources. Preferrably LU's article of course - but any teamlist without a reference will be removed.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
in seasons past I would have dreaded the team lineup announcement for this one, with the exceptional of hall there isn't a name in that team that just stabs my heart when I read it.

Could still do this comfortably