What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R11 // Sun // Raiders 42-12 Cowboys // GIO

Round 11: Raiders v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ACTPanthers

Bench
Win or lose Raiders fans will still bitch and moan about refs - Regardless of what the actual penalty count is, "It's all the refs fault!"

Charlie124

First Grade
That jersey is f**ken sweet. Shits all over all of the other "one off" jerseys I've seen over the last fee years. My TV started crying last week when the bulldogs were wearing that purple bullshit in NZ.

things could be much worse.

ek999

First Grade
Looks a lot better in that photo than this one

BoIbuIlIYAEZlHQ.jpg

ACTPanthers

Bench
That jersey is f**ken sweet. Shits all over all of the other "one off" jerseys I've seen over the last fee years. My TV started crying last week when the bulldogs were wearing that purple bullshit in NZ.

things could be much worse.

Yes. Yes they could
1344290.jpg

TheVelourFog

First Grade
Actually pretty happy with that lineup to be honest, itll still be a tough ask travelling to canberra for a day game without all the big guns but i give us a chance now that ive seen the lineup. Just need the attitude to be right and we could snatch this one.

yeah there is definitely still some quality there, and if there was one team we wouldn't mind playing this round it would be Canberra. Think it will be close.

Cartman

Juniors
If only Sticky was able to train Black Caviar she may have realised her potential and reached Wazn like heights during her career.

Cartman

Juniors
Only redeeming feature of this game (from a raiders fan perspective at least) is we get the chance to see Cornish have a run. A lot of talk about him being the answer to our halfback problem, although that was also said about Sam Williams.