What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R12 // Sat // Roosters 26-12 Raiders // Allianz

Round 12: Roosters v Raiders

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nick87

Coach
Yeah i wouldnt blame Wighton for our defensive shitness
this is purely a coaching issue, we are playing comically compressed.

Just ridiculous.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
its bad when a team would still be struggling even if you chucked them an extra 2 mill to spend on players

MrAnonymous

Bench
Raiders up the middle of the park are pretty solid their edges are the f**king problem, and their joke spine that has the creativity of a door nob.

nick87

Coach
If Teddy is any brains left, he'll Papalii us by midnight tonight. We're f**ked

We have the worst defensive structure i have ever seen in professional football

stormbati

Bench
Honestly Ricky has to answer to why they're so rubbish. Not like they have a team of nuffies, there's a lot of talent in the side.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I am beyond puzzled as to what Stuarts tactics are with Cornish. Yeah he might come on and make some errors but so what. Yeah the Roosters are a much better side and will absolutely smoke our pack but so what its not like McCrone is a safe option at half. He is constantly giving the Roosters an extra tackle with his poor kicking game. Like if McCrone was a safe plodder I could maybe understand but McCrone isn't safe he is flatout bad. If Cornish has a stinker who cares.

Snappy

Coach
We are so shit. I really have no idea why tedseco signed on to this rabble

Really ? You have no idea ?

Cat_Rolling_In_Money.jpg