What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R12 // Sat // Roosters 26-12 Raiders // Allianz

Round 12: Roosters v Raiders

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Uhh yes I am serious that the Canberra Raiders are more interested in buying assets and making money than playing league.

Gif_Living_In_a_LMAO_World_V1-s320x240-221790.gif

That's one hell of an excuse for having a shit team.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Gif_Living_In_a_LMAO_World_V1-s320x240-221790.gif

That's one hell of an excuse for having a shit team.

We have a shit team because we have lost a lot of talent because they were all dickheads and Stuart has one of the dumbest tactics I have ever seen as far as the defensive line goes but the club really doesn't care that much. Can you not remember the family farm lines and the Furner could lose 30 matches in a row. The club has honestly been outright hostile to supporters who expect them to be more than a mediocre side making up the numbers.

blaza88z

Coach
Uhh yes I am serious that the Canberra Raiders are more interested in buying assets and making money than playing league.

fair enough then, I thought you were implying your team is a success on the field because of your millions and millions of dollars worth of assets