What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R16 // Fri // Sea Eagles 24-16 Roosters // Brookvale

Round 16: Sea Eagles v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hutty1986

Immortal
My favourite part was when derp Tommy said the chooks were a better side across the park, when their useless halves arent in the same league as DCE/Foran

Danish

Referee
Just got home from the game.

Pearce and Maloney really crapped the bed in the second half. We got on top early and dominated field position but they wastes our chances. Then Pearce topped it off with a kick out on the full and that invited Manly down our end to take the lead.

I though our forwards really dominated manly's pack, but whenever our halves for the ball manly just gobbled them up.

Highlight of the game for me was the battle between Mini and Stewart. Stewart took the points decision but both played suberb.

I see that Toovey sill managed to have a huge sook in the presser even after a lopsided penalty count and a win.... He'd complain that a blow job was too slippery :lol:

Nice Beaver

First Grade
One way traffic here. And how could they miss that high tackle?

P.S. Brett Stewart is cooked.

Good call as usual dick.

Great game. I see a GF repeat coming on.

Am I wrong (only saw it once) but did SBW knock on slightly in the play of the ball leading up to Piss' try?

Our team just knows each other inside out. Helps so much in those clutch moments. Chooks are a quality team and we will meet again in September...or October.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Firstly, just because you support a team that has its roots in Canberra does not necessarily f**king mean you live in that city. Secondly, the game is not played in the entirety of that region, it is played at a ground. Brookvale is a toilet. That is not a knock on Manly, the region or the club. It's a knock on the ground.

Next.
over 17K turned up to the Brookie toilet on a Friday night. We normally struggle on Friday night due to travel and transport. Do remind the last time you had a capacity crowd... I guess that isn't fair though, you haven't had a competitive side in over 20 years.

martielang

Bench
Everytime I watch a roosters game I wait for TVS to be as good as the commentators make him out to be..... And he never is.