What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R2 // Sat // Roosters 56-4 Eels // Allianz

Round 2: Roosters v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Parraren

Bench
We're still very much a work in progress.

The step up required to beat last years premiers (who are also on the rebound) will be too much, especially with one of our best player in Peats suspended.

Someone

Bench
roosters by however many maloney and pearce want.

missing peats will hurt us in defence and attack.

im going for 36-10.

Eels will need to hold the ball - Roosters will be more worried about their defence than attack. Looking at how they faded in against souths it could stay close till the end. Eels by 4.

Has been a major disruption on the trains this afternoon. Lightning strikes knocked out the signal box at Granville at around 4.50 pm today which saw all trains on the western line suspended for over an hour. Also signals at Blacktown were effected too. This will have an impact on the crowd.

I can attest to it as I was on a train at Granville Station when the signal box got hit. I sat there for over an hour before giving up on the train at 6.00 am. There were so many people waiting for a bus or a taxi I walked most of the way back to Parra before I got a taxi the rest of the way home (I only just got here).

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Has been a major disruption on the trains this afternoon. Lightning strikes knocked out the signal box at Granville at around 4.50 pm today which saw all trains on the western line suspended for over an hour. Also signals at Blacktown were effected too. This will have an impact on the crowd.

I can attest to it as I was on a train at Granville Station when the signal box got hit. I sat there for over an hour before giving up on the train at 6.00 am. There were so many people waiting for a bus or a taxi I walked most of the way back to Parra before I got a taxi the rest of the way home (I only just got here).

Jesus christ, Sydney sounds like a warzone right now.

Jaegerex

Juniors
Refs need to work out the quick tap on the 10m calls. Storm had one and tried to take the quick tap but were called back and forced to take a slow tap as theu had chosen to take the tap initially, Parra do thr same and can change from the tap to a kick for touch.
I'm happy with whichever way they want to take it, enforce the choice or let them change, just keep it consistent.