What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R24 // Mon // Panthers 10-24 Storm // Sportingbet

Round 24: Panthers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soc123_au

Staff member
Even the most 1-eyed Panthers fan can tell you they got the rub of the green in that game. The scored wouldn't have been 22-0 otherwise.
22 - 4 is so much better. It was cancelled out by a try off a forward pass later anyway.

TheFrog

Coach
Even the most 1-eyed Panthers fan can tell you they got the rub of the green in that game. The scored wouldn't have been 22-0 otherwise.

I wouldn't call losing Cartwright, Taylor and Kite getting the rub of the green myself.

We narrowly lost a game against the Sharks where we couldn't get a try call to go our way, it happens, you just have to get on with it and not let it destroy your season. Only one of them in the Dogs game was in any way contentious anyway, the ref called it no try and there wasn't sufficient evidence that he hadn't gone out. The obstruction was perfectly clear and so was the lost ball.

footy75

Bench
I agree, massive game for the Storm. Roosters are red hot, and I think they'll roll you. Lose tonight and could be playoff game up in Brissie in the final round to see who comes 8th.
!

Its in Melbourne... still I want it booked tonight

maple_69

Bench
Nice touch there for the Segeyaros. Penrith are getting the little things right. I can see why players want to play for them now.

Nealo 12

First Grade
Hopefully a better start then last week where we didn't get the ball till 7 plus mins in !