What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R24 // Mon // Panthers 10-24 Storm // Sportingbet

Round 24: Panthers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Puntastic

Juniors
Because we're the side who have been lying all over the ruck.

It's as if they're all f**king scared of getting the Klien treatment...

stormbati

Bench
Ok Panthers fans booing has just gone past Souths fans tonight. Wtf are you idiots booing for! Shut the f**k up.

Refs along with the bogan boos can get the Panthers home tonight.

mxlegend99

Referee
Melbourne lay all over Penrith, yet get a penalty on the 4th for nothing at all and score from the joke penalty. Ref probably trying to even the count, but Storm are lucky to have so few penalties against them.

A hopeless pass from Will Smith and a poor contested kick from Storm the only points against us so far. Sadly I see the game blowing out in the second half. Docker to be man of the match in a huge Storm win. The field position and ball he has earned them is unreal.

Snappy

Coach
Ok Panthers fans booing has just gone past Souths fans tonight. Wtf are you idiots booing for! Shut the f**k up.

Refs along with the bogan boos can get the Panthers home tonight.

lol after Bunnies fans, Storm fans are the worst in the NRL for booing.

stormbati

Bench
Melbourne lay all over Penrith, yet get a penalty on the 4th for nothing at all and score from the joke penalty. Ref probably trying to even the count, but Storm are lucky to have so few penalties against them.

A hopeless pass from Will Smith and a poor contested kick from Storm the only points against us so far. Sadly I see the game blowing out in the second half. Docker to be man of the match in a huge Storm win. The field position and ball he has earned them is unreal.

You serious mate did you miss the penalties for the crowd and Cronks flop??

johns_reds

First Grade
So much sooking in this thread from Penrith fans, I think the refs have been giving both teams leg ups.

Latest posts