What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R9 // Sat // Warriors 54-12 Raiders // Eden Park

Round 9: Warriors v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
And yet all the alleged death riding of his mistakes stopped, as is obvious from his first half, but you clowns carry on the fight.

Takes two to tango, my friend. Well, it takes two to waste time on made-up internet arguments about players from teams we don't even support.

Meth

Staff member
Say what you want, I have got no time for Papali'i. I can't believe anyone does

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
Ricky Stuart super coach

1310672082321.jpg

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
It's not about Tomkins. It's about how stupid all of his haters are.

I don't think he's an amazing player or anything, but he seems to suit the Warriors well, and he's improving all the time. It was just bizarre the amount of utter hate he got in the first few rounds.

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
Poor Raiders fans as if being Australian wasn't bad enough you also have to live in Canberra and have awful green kits and be completely hopeless.

Diesel

Referee
Clinical for 60 mins, can't blame the Warriors for taking it easier in the last 20. Great win

You'd be hard pressed to find a worse 2nd rower than Josh Papali'i right now.

Or a worse coach than Ricky....
Or a worse #6 than jack wighton....
Or a worse winger than Topou.....
Or a worse front row....
Or a worse team than the raiders.......

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
It's a disgrace that Sam Tomkins should have to line up and risk injury against an amateur team like the Raiders, they aren't worthy of sharing the same field as the English maestro.

Latest posts