What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // SF2 // Sat // Sea Eagles 17-18* Bulldogs // Allianz

Semi Final: Sea Eagles v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2014teams-man-main.png

1. Brett Stewart 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Jamie Lyon 4. Steve Matai 5. Peta Hiku
6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Jason King 9. Jayden Hodges 10. Brenton Lawrence 11. Tom Symonds 12. Justin Horo 13. Dunamis Lui

14. Jesse Sene-Lefao 15. Cheyse Blair 16. James Hasson 17. Josh Starling

2014teams-cby-alt.png

1. Sam Perrett 2. Corey Thompson 3. Josh Morris 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Mitch Brown
6. Josh Reynolds 7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Tony Williams 13. Greg Eastwood

14. Reni Maitua 15. Dale Finucane 16. David Klemmer 17. Frank Pritchard
19. Moses Mbye 20. Harlan Alaalatoa

2014ref-pink.jpg

Referees: Gerard Sutton, Ben Cummins
Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall, Brett Suttor
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Luke Phillips

Holden Cup Under 20's Semi Final Curtain Raiser
SAT 5:15PM | Knights v Warriors @ Allianz Stadium​

Last edited:

Swarzey

Bench
I'd say Manly will crumble but I said the same thing last year. Although the only thing that saved them was the Sharks not having a competent halve. After today, Bulldogs should do the job and do so well. Their defense was excellent and should get them home.

Low scoring game, Bulldogs by 6.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Manly somehow lift and find a way.

Dufmack

Juniors
Looks like it will be a tough game which will benefit the panthers the week after. Manly's pack crumbled at the hands of Souths and the dogs can deal out similar punishment. Still manly have much more creativity if they can maintain the possession and field position. Hard to pick, I'll say Manly.

MacDougall

First Grade
Manly have nothing in the forwards. The Dogs forwards have found rhythm and form. It's going to be a smash up.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think Manly will push the Dogs but it wont be enough I think dogs by 6-8 points.

If Watmough is out dogs probably by 12-14 points.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Manly can definitely win this. Hell if they make the GF and play the roosters or cowboys they could win that too. No way they'd beat souths though who made them their total bitches

Still the dogs showed today what they are capable of. On paper they have a strong team. Guys with big game experience and the best coach in the comp. don't think they'll blow this.

Dogs by 10

pantherz9103

First Grade
Hope they really rip into eachother hehe..

I think Bulldogs will be too strong in the forwards but it will be only a win by 2 or 4 points. Shocked that the Dogs put a team to the sword yesterday, said more about how poor the Storm were.