What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // Women in League R10 // Sat // Cowboys 42-10 Roosters // 1300SMILES

Round 10: Cowboys v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chook Norris

First Grade
I am pretty sure the NRL.com tards just do it by alphabetical order once F/As are equal, and that Roosters should be 8th.

Although it's not exactly a reliable source, my year 8 maths teacher (which was 8 years ago) said that her son used to work for the NRL and calculate the percentages on the NRL Ladder lol ie %=[(FOR/AGAINST)*100]. They aren't usually visible but they are calculated and are taken into account. Judging by percentages we are on 125.44% and Souths are on 125.14%. So we should be 8th

Apey

Staff member
Although it's not exactly a reliable source, my year 8 maths teacher (which was 8 years ago) said that her son used to work for the NRL and calculate the percentages on the NRL Ladder lol ie %=[(FOR/AGAINST)*100]. They aren't usually visible but they are calculated and are taken into account. Judging by percentages we are on 125.44% and Souths are on 125.14%. So we should be 8th

Yeah I made a thread about it earlier in the season and the 2012 Operations Manual had the (F/A)*100 as the 3rd criteria which as you said puts Roosters 8th.

Parra Pride

Referee
I'll take being a one season wonder if it means a premiership! Anyway, every team since 1994 (I think) has been a one season wonder.....:crazy:

Yep, Manly and Melbourne were only good for one year each in the past 20 years.....

Fantastic win for the Cowboys, season back on track after a 1-3 start. Origin period will test Cowboys again this time around the Cowboys have depth to go through it decently this season.

This upcoming Origin period is the perfect opportunity for the likes of Morgan, Thompson, Lui, Taumalolo, Rona, Lowe and Tariq Sims to step up when JT, Tate, Tamou and Scott are gone for Origin.

Fantastic win for the Cowboys, season back on track after a 1-3 start. Origin period will test Cowboys again this time around the Cowboys have depth to go through it decently this season.

This upcoming Origin period is the perfect opportunity for the likes of Morgan, Thompson, Lui, Taumalolo, Rona, Lowe and Tariq Sims to step up when JT, Tate, Tamou and Scott are gone for Origin.

We will get pumped by Canb next week.
Coops gone (massive loss ) & King gone, Ray Ray still injured.

Chook

First Grade
Far too good Cowboys, played near the perfect 80 mins of football and our much vaunted forward pack was in reverse most of the game.

Too good.

Chook.

Latest posts