What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | Indigenous R22 | Fri | MAN 28-8 SOU | Brookvale

Round 22: Sea Eagles v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbits20

Immortal
he wasn't held, fair try

Far too clinical mate, you outplayed us all over the field.

Shame for you guys you didn't play this well when Toovey's job was safe. Your forwards are aiming up very well.

Enjoy the well deserved win.

Your whole 17 played very well. For Souths GI was brilliant and the other 16 were average tonight.

Keffola

Juniors

Shame for you guys you didn't play this well when Toovey's job was safe. Your forwards are aiming up very well.

Your whole 17 played very well. For Souths GI was brilliant and the other 16 were average tonight.

To be fair we had a horrid injury run for the first half of the season.

And its sad to say that management were probably just waiting for an excuse to off tooves from the beginning of the year.

Rabbits20

Immortal
To be fair we had a horrid injury run for the first half of the season.

And its sad to say that management were probably just waiting for an excuse to off tooves from the beginning of the year.

Yeah you're right there that's for sure!

veggiepatch1959

First Grade

You people amaze sometimes. The fake was a total passenger for 76 minutes.

See the first half. EVERY time Inglis got the ball from a kick, the first defender decked him cold.

Rabbits20

Immortal
You people amaze sometimes. The fake was a total passenger for 76 minutes.

See the first half. EVERY time Inglis got the ball from a kick, the first defender decked him cold.

He was very very good for the whole match. The only Souths player who was.

In the first half GI saved 2 certain tries, made 10 hit ups for 99m and continually carried the ball forward for us. The others kept giving away penalties and knocking on so considering Souths only had 38percent ball in shitty field position in the first half GI was exceptional.

Manly kicked into the corners a lot to limit GI.

Manly supporters know that the only Souths player who turned up and had a good tough go was GI while the others did shit all.

Manly's 17 played together as a team and wanted the win more.

Also GI saved 1-2 more tries in the second half too.

If GI wasn't on the park Manly would have scored 50.

Last edited:

Meth

Staff member
Good way for Hiku to answer those calling for his replacement in the side, although I feel like Trbojevic would have scored all of those tries too. Some of Hiku's work at the other end of the season was very good too. Personally, I can't see why Taufua isn't the one being earmarked for the NSW cup. I haven't watched all of Manly's games, but don't see him standing above Hiku.

ram raid

Bench
Manly played pretty good. I'm not sure what Souths are missing but it's something very crucial.

seaeagle sam

Good way for Hiku to answer those calling for his replacement in the side, although I feel like Trbojevic would have scored all of those tries too. Some of Hiku's work at the other end of the season was very good too. Personally, I can't see why Taufua isn't the one being earmarked for the NSW cup. I haven't watched all of Manly's games, but don't see him standing above Hiku.

I agree to a certain extent but Jorge has been awesome lately. He can actually catch a bomb at the moment. He's in good form.

As for GI, he didn't put in. Best player in the game one week, disinterested the next.

t-ba

Post Whore

Toovey was finished the moment the Penn family bought out the club. Anything else is a complete load of bullshit peddled by the fat prick.

The Pip

Juniors
Poor buggers Souffs, it's not fair when the penalties are even is it? Souffs need the penalty count @ 12 - 2 their way to win. Just like in 2014...:lol: