What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | Origin 2 | Wed 17 Jun | NSW 26-18 QLD | MCG

Origin II: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perth Red

Post Whore
Prepare to be underwhelmed by the view of the pitch.

It's more about the event then watching the game at a big oval like the G

Canard where's best place to drink before game? I only know South bank within walking distance, is there anywhere better?

Shorty

Staff member
I can't call this game as both teams will be looking to improve after last game.
I'm not huge on DCE as the half but understand he deserves another game to see how he goes.
I both like & hate Morgan on the bench - No injuries from this, please!!!

Canard

Immortal
Canard where's best place to drink before game? I only know South bank within walking distance, is there anywhere better?

I'd hit Richmond, more atmosphere and better pubs.

You can go to the Mountain View or The London.

If your feeling adventurous the Cricketers Arms is just next door to the G on Punt Road.

Definitely go to Richmond...before or after the game...lots of pubs on Swan Street and a 5 mins walk too and from the MCG.

Like Canard said as well...the MCG is not great for watching anything other than AFL and Cricket.

Will still be good though...

I'd hit Richmond, more atmosphere and better pubs.

You can go to the Mountain View or The London.

If your feeling adventurous the Cricketers Arms is just next door to the G on Punt Road.

Good choices mate...also Richmond Club Hotel and The Vaucluse.

some11

Referee
or in other words, when you were a Tigers fan.
5ehSy1C.gif

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Laurie has publicly declared the NSW plan is to "grind away a win". Don't expect much exciting rugby league on Wednesday night, at least from the Blues.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Laurie has publicly declared the NSW plan is to "grind away a win". Don't expect much exciting rugby league on Wednesday night, at least from the Blues.

Thanks scoop.

More of that free flowing, not in your face stuff from Qld then like game 1 hey?? :roll:

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Thanks scoop.

More of that free flowing, not in your face stuff from Qld then like game 1 hey?? :roll:

What's your point? The Blues have been playing negative footy for a few years - only now they're proudly declaring that it's their game plan. Why does this have your panties twisted all of a sudden?

In game 1 QLD played what was in front of them. Don't tell me you believe the horseshit in the media about QLD players getting away with more niggle.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
What's your point? The Blues have been playing negative footy for a few years - only now they're proudly declaring that it's their game plan. Why does this have your panties twisted all of a sudden?

In game 1 QLD played what was in front of them. Don't tell me you believe the horseshit in the media about QLD players getting away with more niggle.

:lol:

I'm the one with my panties in a twist?? :lol:

Can always tell its Origin time.....Grimey comes out of the woodwork.

Latest posts