What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | QF1 | Fri | SYD 18-20 MEL | Allianz

Qualifying Final: Roosters v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stormbati

Bench
The loss against the Knights wasn't so much Storm letting their guard down I just think the knights turned up with a gameplan and obviously worked against "no game plans Bellamy"
Seriously though they just BEAT Storm fullstop.
Hope its fixed.
Tupo v Duffie, Jennings v Chambers cancels each other out so Koroibete and Mann will get the bulk of defensive pressure.
I'm confident though, maybe blind faith but oh well.
Go Storm!! $3.05 hell yeah

I thought we were gone when we lost Pearce and Hargreaves but the club's performance over the last couple of weeks has been massive. Finals is a step up however and hope we don't get exposed. Really keen to see how young Horrie performs who's bound to be targeted.

moffla

Bench
Jeez this will be a good match. My heart is screaming Storm, my head is tipping a very close loss. I'll say Roosters by 4. Although, our away from has been damn good against the top sides lately.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Look out chickens.
I can see a storm win here.
The chooks can account for any of the bottom 4 quite easily so that's no worries.
But quite confident of a storm win here for some bluddy reason.

Last edited:

Haffa

Look out chickens.
I can't see a storm win here.
The chooks can account for any of the bottom 4 quite easily so that's no worries.
But quite confident of a storm win here for some bluddy reason.

You can't see a storm win, but you're quite confident of a storm win?

moffla

Bench
Smith 50/50 at the moment with that virus. Would prefer him to play even if he's coughing his lungs out, then he can have the week off to recover ;)

lockyno1

Post Whore
Roosters will win comfortably, Storm are not much chop. They struggled to beat us last week when Hunt was out and we played like we were on a holiday to Cancun that week! Roosters by 20+