What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | QF1 | Fri | SYD 18-20 MEL | Allianz

Qualifying Final: Roosters v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Haffa

Not sure why that's far fetched, he played all over the Drizzle and cam in round 12.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Still think Rorters will win but would love to see Melbourne steal it at the death just for the amazing meltdown that will follow it.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Chookies have been excellent for a while now but I reckon they'll go to another level tonight. Roosters by 14

Maroon4life

Juniors
No Pearce means roosters by plenty.

Pearce is a far better player at club level than he is at SOO level, he is a big part of the roosters success.

I think tonight will be the first time we see them struggle without JWH & Pearce.

They didn't struggle without them VS the Broncos & Rabbits but they can't keep that up, those 2 players are too important.

Juju

Juniors
If the U20s game is anything to go by Latrell Mitchell will not be playing FG next year.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I'd like to see the Storm get up but I think the Rooters are too strong with their bench so they'll win by about 6.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Munster has built a reputation on doing well against teams who have already checked out and had eyes on mad monday.

I am predicting he gets exposed here.

Easts to win and win easily.