What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R1 | Fri | PAR 42-12 MAN | Pirtek

Round 1: Eels v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eddie.

Bench
Parramatta are a pretty good side at home. I expect them to defend well and play with plenty of intensity at home. Manly still have a serious class edge in the backs however I think they are one of the lightest packs in the comp.

Manly seem to be reeling a bit for mine. Like rats leaving a sinking ship it seems to be slowly falling apart after a decade of excellence. They have always been bale to put things aside and play tough and good football. However I think there were sign late last year that that famous Manly quality and resolve was starting to waver.

I reckon this could be close to game of the week. Parramatta to get an uplifting home win to send their fans into raptures.

Parramatta 18
Manly 16

natheel

Coach
They lost probably the most impactful player in the NRL

Yes, but thats our only real loss. All others were replaced and Hoppa will be good at the back. I think if our pack can lead the way we should be fine with the backs we got. Still have Sandow, Radradra, Hopoate all added a lot last season

natheel

Coach
Hard to decide how this one will go. so much can go against both sides.

Manly look to be without Lyon which is a huge loss. If Foran hasn't got his head right it could be a huge distraction same goes with DCE.

Watmough needs to relax and just play hard footy like he knows how to and the rest of our pack will follow otherwise i think if he gets people under his skin then it could unravel our young pack.

Can't wait to see a back row of Watmough, Ma'u and Moeroa on the field. Against Panthers in the last trial we really put it to them up front

Keffola

Juniors
hmm, lyon named but no matai??? who was the one injured again?

Last edited by a moderator:

blaza88z

Coach
Manly to win here, Parramatta relied so heavily on Hayne you can't imagine how they'd go without him

Latest posts