What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R1 | Fri | PAR 42-12 MAN | Pirtek

Round 1: Eels v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chrisD

Coach
Hayne was the best player in the game, but I honestly believe the Parra team as a unit had drifted into a mentality of leaving it to Hayne to decide matches, and that ultimately losing Hayne will be a good thing long term for the team.

ek999

First Grade
I have to go Manly because I don't think Parra will be at their best straight away. I think they will be probably make the 8 but it will take a couple of weeks to be at their best.

That said, that Manly side is one of the worst they have named in a long, long time. Lucky for them their spine is still strong so they should get the win

natheel

Coach
I have to go Manly because I don't think Parra will be at their best straight away. I think they will be probably make the 8 but it will take a couple of weeks to be at their best.

That said, that Manly side is one of the worst they have named in a long, long time. Lucky for them their spine is still strong so they should get the win

We have a hard start to the year I hope we hit our straps straight away otherwise I think we will struggle to keep up.mwe need a good start

seaeagle sam

A seags win here. DCE to have a blinder and take it to the market place. Should be a great game, good luck Parra fans.

Incorrect

Coach
Ceagles backline still looks nice even with a couple missing. I don't know where our points will come from, I can't see us crossing the stripe more than 2-3 times if lucky and do I'll say Manly to win 18-8

typicalfan

Coach
Parra are strong at home in recent times but no Hayne. Normally you wouldn't tip Parra without Hayne.

Manly backline is much more set despite the off field rubbish and Manly were good last year despite the drama.

Having said that I'll tip Eels. 16-14.

blaza88z

Coach
I can't believe the bookies have them equal favorites, what am I missing?

Best halves combination in the league vs a team who have lost their most influential player, I don't get it

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I can't believe the bookies have them equal favorites, what am I missing?

Best halves combination in the league vs a team who have lost their most influential player, I don't get it

The disruption factor. The NRL is so tight these days that playing 5% under optimum can lose you a game.

I'd say the bookies are banking on minds being elsewhere for Manly giving them the 5% drop they need to take them on.

MrAnonymous

Bench
Parra will get the job done tonight imo. Lots of BS going on at Manly atm. Still think Manly will comfortable make the 8, don't see Parra in there at the end of the year.

Latest posts