What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R1 | Fri | PAR 42-12 MAN | Pirtek

Round 1: Eels v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbits20

Immortal
Cherry Evans to Titans.

Mr greedy will most likely be on 1 million.

Bad culture at Manly showed on the field tonight.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Very good win obviously as a result of Hayne's attendance,his aura inspiring the boys,well done Jarryd.

Congrats. Great win to you guys with very good signs. Still lots of room for improvement too.

Chris Sandow was my man of the match.

In fact the Eels 1, 6, 7 and 9 were all very good.

On another note Lussick must frustrate you Parra supporters with the silly things he does.

Main thing for Parra is to play more consistently away this year.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Worrying signs for Manly. Ballin aside, who from that Manly forward pack would make the starting 13 of other sides? Looks pretty ordinary.

Swarzey

Bench
Bad culture at Manly showed on the field tonight.

One player doesn't represent the culture. You'd be kidding yourself given how the players were offering pay cuts themselves to keep the squad together. That logic would mean that Souths' culture would be bad if they moved players about to keep Inglis.

Anwyays, f**king amazing performance from Parramatta. Hopefully with no distractions and a fit squad they can be a top 8 mainstay. It's always good to see them in the top half and the game always seems to benefit with clubs like them there. The attacking flair was so much fun to watch and the effort on the line was outstanding.

As for Manly, well, a woeful pack isn't going to get them anywhere. DCE off to the Titans, you would hope they offered him a way out now so they don't have to worry about it. Hope for their sake they retain Foran although him being at Parra could make them anything.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
That sandow was the shit!!!

When he playa like that it he can just about destroy the opposition. A season of that type of performance and I don't see why the eels would chase foran.

typicalfan

Coach
Parra forwards dominated. Sandow benefited. Mannah was exceptional. Manu Ma'u as well, Moeroa looks like a guy you wouldn't want to run into.

Bazal

Post Whore
That sandow was the shit!!!

When he playa like that it he can just about destroy the opposition. A season of that type of performance and I don't see why the eels would chase foran.

Because imagine that Sandow paired with Foran....

That said, one game doesn't constitute form, and with DCE leaving Manly will make it very difficult for us to get Foran away from them....

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
But what's his face...Corey Norman? He played pretty good. Why waste cap space. If the job is getting done as good as it was during round 1. Could use that extra $$$ to keep the team long term.

But that's how I manage my madden teams. Don't knock results as I whoop ass in madden.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Congrats. Great win to you guys with very good signs. Still lots of room for improvement too.

Chris Sandow was my man of the match.

In fact the Eels 1, 6, 7 and 9 were all very good.

On another note Lussick must frustrate you Parra supporters with the silly things he does.

Main thing for Parra is to play more consistently away this year.

IMO, Lussick does some silly things, but then he gets fired up and belts people. I love it.

Choc for Prime Minister.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I absolutely loved our defence - there was a set where we belted them in every tackle.

I've not seen Parramatta defend like that in years. f**king loved it.

Bazal

Post Whore
But what's his face...Corey Norman? He played pretty good. Why waste cap space. If the job is getting done as good as it was during round 1. Could use that extra $$$ to keep the team long term.

But that's how I manage my madden teams. Don't knock results as I whoop ass in madden.

True. However we may not have Hopoate. So Norman could play fullback. And even if we do retain Hoppa, Norman could still play fullback and Hoppa back to the centres. TBH if Foran is keen I say get him and worry about the other three later. He's better than them.

Like I said though, I think it'll be tough now

Latest posts