What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R1 | Sun | CRO 22-24 CAN | Remondis

Round 1: Sharks v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wato

Juniors
Good call, ball carrying arm never hit the ground and the ball carrier is entitled to reach out to score the try.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Our game would be so much more enjoyable if we didn't have commentators bitching at every opportunity. Leave that to the fans.

Puntastic

Juniors
On paper (hate f**king using the term) the Sharks really have no excuses. Just mentally fragile.

That said their backline doesn't do much for me. And age is starting to catch up with a few guys. Ennis is a headscratcher, especially considering they lost Lichaa for him.

I doubt Barba will have as poor a year as last year, but I suspect Cronulla have banked too much on him when his partner half is Jeff Robson. He's sort of the creative lynchpin, if he doesn't perform points aren't going to get scored.