What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R16 | Sat 7:30pm | PAR 16-12 SGI | Pirtek

Round 16: Eels v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Well with performances like that, you can forget about a top 4 finish for the Dragons. The Broncs and Cows aren't going anywhere and Souffs and Rorters are coming into form

some11

Referee
Radradra is a freak.

As far as the Dragons go it's better to have a slump now than at the end of the regular season..

Owen Da Saints

Juniors
The first strains of "Slip Slidin' Away" are now playing for the Dragons.

Well with performances like that, you can forget about a top 4 finish for the Dragons. The Broncs and Cows aren't going anywhere and Souffs and Rorters are coming into form

I wouldn't get too carried away. !
We made 120 more tackles than the roosters last Monday night, and had no nightingale and rein as well as losing thompson to injury.
We looked a bit flat for most of the game (possibly the short turnaround) & also had a couple of crucial calls go against us.
We'll be back to our best when we're fully fit !
Go the Dragons !

Someone

Bench
dragons had some calls go their way aswell and received a free piggy back out of their end for most of the game.

Its pretty pathetic to blame the refs for not beating Parramatta tonight.

There first try was lucky to be awarded although I agreed with the decision.

Benji f**ked a two man overlap opting to kick it instead, forcing Farrell to bat it back into the field of play which was ruled to have gone forward on the field and the video ref couldn't overturn it.

wanna blame someone for the loss? blame your superstar halves..i thought benji had a really ordinary game tonight.

Eelementary

Post Whore
dragons had some calls go their way aswell and received a free piggy back out of their end for most of the game.

Benji f**ked a two man overlap opting to kick it instead, forcing Farrell to bat it back into the field of play which was ruled to have gone forward on the field and the video ref couldn't overturn it.

wanna blame someone for the loss? blame your superstar halves..i thought benji had a really ordinary game tonight.

Really? I thought Benji was good - was in everything for them.

jk13

First Grade
Saints fans should just be happy that creagh found his angry face for the first time in years

Owen Da Saints

Juniors

Seriously, the Aiken try was a try !
Are you listening to the radio ?
Benji played poorly under pressure that shouldn't have been put on us !
Like I said, we'll be back !