What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R20 | Sat 3pm | WAR 12-32 MAN | Mt Smart

Round 20: Warriors v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Yup, missing half a team doesn't have anything to do with it.

Best thing for the rest of the season is just to get the youngsters as much experience as possible and look forward to next year.

ellskimore

Juniors
Refs need to use the sinbin. Use your head. If the player is happy to give away the penalty, then where is the advantage going? Sinbin the guy. I'm sick of seeing players give away a penalty knowing they will benefit from it.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
When was the last time that Parra made the finals? 2010?
What does Parra being shitful have anything to do with my statement??? This time of year your club pretty much does to shit. Sadly because they are my favourite team to watch.

insert.pause

First Grade
how the hell were manly not binned then, blatant repeat infringement in ruck and cost the warriors any chance at decent play the ball

Meth

Staff member
What does Parra being shitful have anything to do with my statement??? This time of year your club pretty much does to shit. Sadly because they are my favourite team to watch.

Like I've said, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. The Aussie media gets carried away with the Warriors- they are a long way from winning a premiership. It's not like they're a great team that consistently chokes.

insert.pause

First Grade
Refs need to use the sinbin. Use your head. If the player is happy to give away the penalty, then where is the advantage going? Sinbin the guy. I'm sick of seeing players give away a penalty knowing they will benefit from it.

it was bloody textbook, refs are scared to use it

Bovrick

Juniors
Has Mannering ever played worse? But I can see why the Warriors aren't playing well, any time a player does something decent near the line they get injured. A bit sad that only adds up to 2 players...