What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R5 | Fri 4pm | CBY 17-18 SOU | ANZ

Round 5: Bulldogs v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Pommy Plodder James Graham should be banned from the NRL for life before he eats someone on the field,this maniac is Hannibal Lecter's son

Sleep

Juniors
Not really surprised by the Dogs fans. This is the same group that had night games banned and had to have additional security at all games to keep an eye on unruly fans.

Accidental or not, he took out the kickers legs which they've cracked down on a big way. It's a penalty. Hit a guy high accidentally, it's a penalty. Doesn't matter whether it was intentional or not. It was sloppy from Graham and he should of been marched along with Klemmer for his behaviour.

And for all the Graham was a great sport calling for assistance as soon as it happened, did no one see him get up and give Reynolds a spray? He was just trying to limit the trouble he was in.

yobbo84

First Grade
What do you expect from their fans when the behaviour is modelled by their captain? I agree, dock them points. Absolute disgrace.

Cammo

Bench
The game disgraces itself. I used to defend the refs, but seriously the game is a laughing stock. Maybe it needs a riot for some ppl to wake up and fix this shit. NRL will never be a major sport while this crap continues

BunniesMan

Immortal
I wasn't paying attention to what was said specifically. Did any Dogs say anything to the ref they could get suspended for?

Delboy

First Grade
Not a fan of either team, my interest will be the action Greenberg takes on fans behaviour etc

Probably hit them with a wet lettuce

The game disgraces itself. I used to defend the refs, but seriously the game is a laughing stock. Maybe it needs a riot for some ppl to wake up and fix this shit. NRL will never be a major sport while this crap continues

Sorry but under the Laws of the Game it was the correct decision. The Refs did what the rules obliged them to.

Game_Breaker

Coach
I could be wrong, but after Graham called over the medical staff to Reynolds, did he stand up and start yelling at him?

Did Reynolds milk that?

dragon_around

Juniors

A riot? It's a game you idiot.

phonetic

Juniors
And for all the Graham was a great sport calling for assistance as soon as it happened, did no one see him get up and give Reynolds a spray? He was just trying to limit the trouble he was in.

Yep.. as soon as it got real that a penalty was coming he got stuck right in.

It was a penalty. So was the push on Morris that wasn't called. But that's life. Graham should have been marched for his antics. Behaviour from the dogs fans post match disgraceful but hardly out of character.

A good arvo in front of the Tele for the neutral!

Bench
The Dogs halves are the least creative halves in the NRL,had plenty of chances to win the game,hope big nose goes nowhere near them at origin time.
But souths glorious run with the refs was taken to a new level today,finished off with the cherry on top by letting Millard push Morris over who was going for the ball on the short kick off,Dogs should of had a kick to win the game.

Canard

Immortal
Great entertainment and theatre.

This is the sort thing that makes us the major TV sport in Australia.