What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | SF | Fri | SYD 38-12 CBY | Allianz

Semi Final: Roosters v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2015syd-main.jpg

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Michael Jennings 4. Blake Ferguson 5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
6. James Maloney 7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Sam Moa 9. Jake Friend 10. Dylan Napa 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Aidan Guerra 13. Siosiua Taukeiaho

Interchange: 14. Jackson Hastings 15. Isaac Liu 16. Kane Evans 17. Mitchell Aubusson
18. Suaia Matagi

2015cby-main.jpg

1. Brett Morris 2. Curtis Rona 3. Josh Morris 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Sam Perrett
6. Josh Reynolds 7. Moses Mbye
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Damien Cook 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Frank Pritchard 13. Greg Eastwood

Interchange: 14. Sam Kasiano 15. Shaun Lane 16. David Klemmer 17. Tim Browne
19. Lloyd Perrett

REF-LIME-2015-SQU150.jpg

Referees: Matt Cecchin, Ben Cummins
Sideline Officials: Jason Walsh, Nick Beashel
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Ben Galea

Holden Cup Under 20's Semi Final
FRI 5:15PM | Sea Eagles v Wests Tigers @ Allianz Stadium (Teams: http://bit.ly/1FJGHgY)

VB NSW Cup Preliminary Final
SUN 1:00PM | Wyong (SYD) v Canterbury @ Leichhardt Oval​

Last edited:

footy75

Bench
Rooster easily. The loss last week will wake them up. They will be hard to stop now. Team to beat IMO.

lafai

Bench
Roosters should win. They are a much faster team than we are and we'll probably be overwhelmed by their pack. But it's Rugby League and anything can happen. Hope we win but it's pretty unlikely.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Canterbury play to the level of their opposition. Them be much better than last week. Think the roosters will have too much polish though. Easts by 6

Danny-Boy

Juniors
Rorters to do the Buydogs like they did in Round 21. It'll be a drubbing but this time there'll be no arsey comeback.

ouwet

Bench
Canterbury play to the level of their opposition. Them be much better than last week. Think the roosters will have too much polish though. Easts by 6

Correct! It's so frustrating :lol:

I also expect the Roosters to win and most likely run away with it towards the end of the game!

It won't stop me going out and supporting my team... Expecting to lose, will be thrilled if we win... I'll call it now, the winner of this game will win the GF.:shock:;-)

Valheru

Coach
It will be nice to play a team who:

1. Won't try and put arm bars and chin locks on our players every tackle and;
2. Won't get away with it if they tried

Hopefully this allows a free flowing game like all games were last weekend except for the first game.

I expect a much better roosters team but write the dogs off at your own peril, this will be close.