What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

150 - 200 Dragons Fanatics head to Canberra

The Major

Bench
Outstanding!
We'll be coooomin.. We'll be cooooomin.... We'll be coooomin doooown the roooooad. When ya hear da noise, its da Dragon Army Boys. We'll be cooooomin doooown the roooad!
I'm in.

SaintTPP

First Grade
Outstanding!
We'll be coooomin.. We'll be cooooomin.... We'll be coooomin doooown the roooooad. When ya hear da noise, its da Dragon Army Boys. We'll be cooooomin doooown the roooad!
I'm in.

Paul came to my house this morning with a grin on his face haha and just had to rehearse it infront of me......it will sound great once the majority catch onto the words.

OurRedV

Juniors
New song to try for this game:
Especially great for when we arrive at the ground and we need a tune to make an entrance.

we'll be coming,
we'll be coming,
we''ll be coming down the road.
when you hear the noise of the dragon army boys,
we'll be coming down the road.

Look here for the exact tune and lyrics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf2UGWl0fDU

and here for it in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWIHKa4vJVk

Should be done nice and slow, and it's fairly easy on the voice so can be done on repeat for a while.

Good stuff man, let's do it!

OurRedV

Juniors
We currently have exactly 120 people confirmed as paid for the trip to Canberra on the 15th.

30 Seats left to hit the 150!

If you're interested in coming and have said so on this thread, in person or on Facebook and you haven't paid yet... can you please let us know whether or not your still coming, as we have to pay the bus company on Monday.

If you're coming to Penrith on Friday then we can arrange payment then.

FIRE UP PPL!

Stel, i called you but you didnt answer...managed to get a hold of pete.

I got a mate to come. his name is Blake - he said he saw this post and has your details, and will deposit the $ this week. I'll tell him to do it asap and to let me know when he has and then i'll let you know

he'll be there on friday anyway, so if he doesnt deposit the money he can pay you then

thanks mate :)

OurRedV

Juniors
Stel, i called you but you didnt answer...managed to get a hold of pete.

I got a mate to come. his name is Blake - he said he saw this post and has your details, and will deposit the $ this week. I'll tell him to do it asap and to let me know when he has and then i'll let you know

he'll be there on friday anyway, so if he doesnt deposit the money he can pay you then

thanks mate :)

Thanks sheri that's uber. lol

OurRedV

Juniors
Dragon Army bus trip is now full!

150 seats sold.

If we can confirm another 50 people by friday, including payment, then we will take 200!

But for the meantime, all sold out!

Please contact me if you still want to come and i can add you to the extra 50, however if 50 people dont confirm by THIS Friday then unfortunately you've missed out!

PLEASE CALL/SMS/EMAIL ME OR PETE ASAP IF STILL INTERESTED.

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Last edited:

STG-MACCA

Bench
Dragon Army bus trip is now full!

150 seats sold.

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Lovely.........

We'll be cominnnnnnng,
We'll be cominnnnnnng,
We'll be coming down the roadddd,
When you hear the noise of the Dragon Army Boy's,
We'll be cominnnnnnng dooowwwnnn the roaddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
I can picture it now macca. A canberra supporter has just secured a nice early bird spot outside the stadium. He gets out of his car with a big grin on his face and faces the gates. He is about to start his march in the gates, when he hears a feint noise.

He turns around but sees nothing and turns back, but the noise is still there. In confusion he turns around and starts walking away from the stadium to investigate. There he sees a single man in a red v. Slowly he is chanting "we'll be coming". He thinks nothing of it until a second man joins him. Then another three men join the pair, followed by five more. In a matter of seconds all the man can see is hundreds of men and women dressed in red and white, coming down the road.

The chanting is too much for the man, and he runs back to his car. While locked inside, he is engulfed by the entire dragon army cheering loudly and proudly:

WE'LL BE COMING! WE'LL BE COMING!!
WE'LL BE COMING DOWN THE ROAD.
WHEN YOU HEAR THE NOISE OF THE DRAGON ARMY BOYS
WE'LL BE COMING DOWWWWN THE ROADDD!!

BigNormProvan

Juniors
That 'coming down the road' ditty is a corker. I've just listened to it about 5 times over!! Hopefully the 3 bus-loads of Dragon's will be rehersing on the way down :)

I'm pumped for this one, sooooo many visits to the nations capital and sooooo many insipid performances. This is one monkey we can do with off our backs, send us home with the 2 points Mr. Bennett!!!

Big Norm

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Hey im going a day early thank you very much, and coming home the day after the game, and and and and Were going to be at the grounds before you and you will be soooooooo jealous :lol: Im cut that i will miss the atmosphere on the bus. You guys better not strain your voices on the way down lol

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Be good to see ya again down there ol Sticks. Has been a while.

Yeah, same here old mate. I'll have me PROVAN 9 jersey on:cool:, and a stiff rum at hand. If there was ever an excuse for a hip-flask, a Canberra night game is it!! Hoping to get there for a fair bit of the undercard, pending how lubricated I get as I've gotta pop by a few friends and rellies during the course of the day before I get to Ground Zero.

See yer there:D

Big Norm

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Do the Raiders / Canberra Stadium have any hard and fast rules on banners?. At the ripe old age of 39 I'm half thinking about conjuring one up. I've been to Raider Stadium our last 5 visits, but can't recall much about the banners that I saw.

Cheers;

Big Norm

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Cheers mate, even if i have to turf it at the gate I won't lose sleep over it:lol:.

I can't wait.....'We'll be coming, we'll be coming......'

Big Norm