What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

150 - 200 Dragons Fanatics head to Canberra

TonyDragons1

Juniors
G'Day Sticks! You will see the big man TD1 at Canberra! Going to be a good night my old friend. I'll be bringing the missus and the little 'um with me - should be a crack-a-lackin' night!!!
:D:D:D:D

Steel Dragon

Bench
Do the Raiders / Canberra Stadium have any hard and fast rules on banners?. At the ripe old age of 39 I'm half thinking about conjuring one up. I've been to Raider Stadium our last 5 visits, but can't recall much about the banners that I saw.

Cheers;

Big Norm

You obviously missed the Raiders v Broncs game on the weekend.
Some mugs had a huge banner that read:
"ONLY SOFT HUNTS PLAY AFL"

No one seemed to bat an eyelid.
The coverage even highlighted it.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Haha well i was just repeating the message. I was a little confused with the wording and all. So that means she is coming to canberra. :D

BigNormProvan

Juniors
You obviously missed the Raiders v Broncs game on the weekend.
Some mugs had a huge banner that read:
"ONLY SOFT HUNTS PLAY AFL"

No one seemed to bat an eyelid.
The coverage even highlighted it.

LOL, that's a ripper:D. I rarely watch other games of league and living in N/W Victoria you don't hear a peep about league related issues - ever.

Big Norm

BigNormProvan

Juniors
G'Day Sticks! You will see the big man TD1 at Canberra! Going to be a good night my old friend. I'll be bringing the missus and the little 'um with me - should be a crack-a-lackin' night!!!
:D:D:D:D

Jesus mate, it's been a while. Didn't you slip off overseas for a while, somewhere in the tropics??

I'll be down the southern end with the army, I'll have me PROVAN 9 throwback jersey on and hopefully a banner as well, if I get around to making one!!

Would be great to catch up:D, where are you these days??

Big Norm

SN0WMAN

Juniors
Banner signs restrictions are very similar to Homebush - but I basically haven't seen Bruce officials really taking the sign literally, the standard 1.5x1.5m banners won't have any issues.

And since that time we brought fireworks into the stadium, fireworks have since been banned in there too.

big pat

Coach
Banner signs restrictions are very similar to Homebush - but I basically haven't seen Bruce officials really taking the sign literally, the standard 1.5x1.5m banners won't have any issues.

And since that time we brought fireworks into the stadium, fireworks have since been banned in there too.

don't worry their will be plenty of fireworks on the field, damn wish i was going to this.:(

Sas2200

Juniors
Yes he did, You could have asked me. Telly your girlfriend Sevda its all sweet.

bahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahah
well said Ray!! well said.............

woot im bringing 17 ppl to the Canberra game, all paid for!!!!!! We could start our own team in case bennet needs us out there lol

saint-colesy

Juniors
On a serious note i really wish i could come to this game.

Drinking games on the way back are always exciting.

big pat

Coach
Yes he did, You could have asked me. Telly your girlfriend Sevda its all sweet.

what girlfriend, not on my watch, he has no time for girls, all he thinks about is st george, which is not a bad thing, a bit glad he is not going on the bus, then i would have gone to keep an eye on him.:crazy:

Sas2200

Juniors
what girlfriend, not on my watch, he has no time for girls, all he thinks about is st george, which is not a bad thing, a bit glad he is not going on the bus, then i would have gone to keep an eye on him.:crazy:

we could of looked after big liam for ya!!!! lol

I would too - I'd put him udner house arrest and make him sit next to me the whole way ahha

The Major

Bench

I'm more worried he is into the "George" side of it and not in the football sense. Dont worry big Pat. The young fella will discover girls sooner or later. Just let him come on an interstate trip with me and i'll introduce him to some of my other "wives" and their friends! :D

I'm more worried he is into the "George" side of it and not in the football sense. Dont worry big Pat. The young fella will discover girls sooner or later. Just let him come on an interstate trip with me and i'll introduce him to some of my other "wives" and their friends! :D

Like me? hahha :p

Sas2200

Juniors
we should of taken him with us to melbourne.....he could of enjoyed "the sights" lolllllllllllllll

TonyDragons1

Juniors
Jesus mate, it's been a while. Didn't you slip off overseas for a while, somewhere in the tropics??

I'll be down the southern end with the army, I'll have me PROVAN 9 throwback jersey on and hopefully a banner as well, if I get around to making one!!

Would be great to catch up:D, where are you these days??

Big Norm

Yes mate I was up in PEE ENN GEE for a few years and then in Nu Zelund for a couple. Leading the Dragon Army off shore for a while, now based in sunny Sid-ney. Actually loving the fact too!

You will remember that my missus was sus on me with names for the little 'un as I kept on coming up with St George greats as offerings when we were scratching our heads. She still doesn't know that the greatest leagues club on earth's nickname is where I got the inspriation.......:cool: You will see "Taj" with me in Canberra, fully indocrtined into the St George faith!!!:D ....one has to leave one's legacy!

Looking forward to catching up with you and the rest of the red & white faithful in downtown Politcsville.