What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

150 - 200 Dragons Fanatics head to Canberra

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
Ill be putting in Cash tomorow ....

Because of the events on the same day only me n my brother are coming

OurRedV

Juniors
Confirmation of payment from:

Condy Leung
Johanne Dav x3
Mitch x 2
Deniz
Todd Pendergast x 2
Macca's mate

FIRE UP!

mightysaints

Juniors
Just confirming payment today from Denis + 2 and Irene + 7, thanks guys.

So far 88 people have paid.

Come on guys, we really want to hit the 200 mark. and we need YOUR help to do it.

FIRE UP!

If there's anyone out the not sure to come or not take it from me I was on the bus to Newcastle last year and it was fantastic! last year there was 2 people I knew this year I have 5 and another 4 paying in the next few days. come on Guys and Gals its a must!

Richard Gay Was God

First Grade
Hey Stel. Pretty sure I'm going to come. Am down for tomorrows game but am sitting in the stand. If I see you in the club afterwards I'll let you know for sure and hand over the cash.

Cooper-Man

Bench
guys, we have two and a bit buses full. We need to fill the third bus so that the extra people dont miss out and so that everyone else doesnt have to pay extra.

PLEASE JUMP ON BOARD. We wanted to fill four buses, but that doesnt look like its happening.

PLEASE FINALISE WITH US ASAP.

Thanks guys.

OurRedV

Juniors
Thanks to everyone who paid last night, Youngie and your crew, Tony Sassine and all your boys, Mansfield and your crew, James Young, Jess & Elija, David, Brendo, Amine, Carlos, Diana, Anth, Cameron. Special mention to Danny+Maz Hakek and Cliff who deposited, cheers.

We're nearly at the 150 mark people, will be posting up exact numbers on the website on Monday.

UP THE SAINTS!

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Its almost 2 Weeks / 13.5 days / 335.5 hours / 20130 (give or take) minutes and we will be cheering in canberra stadium waiting for the kick off. FIRE UP!!!

STG-MACCA

Bench
New song to try for this game:
Especially great for when we arrive at the ground and we need a tune to make an entrance.

we'll be coming,
we'll be coming,
we''ll be coming down the road.
when you hear the noise of the dragon army boys,
we'll be coming down the road.

Look here for the exact tune and lyrics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf2UGWl0fDU

and here for it in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWIHKa4vJVk

Should be done nice and slow, and it's fairly easy on the voice so can be done on repeat for a while.