What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | R7 | Thu | MAN 10-22 PAR | Brookvale

Round 7: Sea Eagles v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nice Beaver

First Grade
For what it's worth, mate - I thought your pack was monstrupus at times, and dominated ours easily.

I suppose we were fitter and more patient, but you guys were good IMO.

Yeah I think our forwards are doing a great job. Vave has been a beast.

That patience call is bang on. DCE is sorely missed (despite what sooking dills have to say about him)

Well played Eels and good game of footy.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Yeah I think our forwards are doing a great job. Vave has been a beast.

That patience call is bang on. DCE is sorely missed (despite what sooking dills have to say about him)

Well played Eels and good game of footy.

I reckon with DCE back, you're set - Blake was unstoppable, and imo Walker was very good.

Bright times ahead for Manly, imo.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I reckon with DCE back, you're set - Blake was unstoppable, and imo Walker was very good.

Bright times ahead for Manly, imo.

Cheers mate.

Yeah Walker is getting better every week.

Not wrong about Blake! Going to be a gun I think.

If we get a few things right hopefully we meet again in the finals...

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
Why is a Rabbitohs supporter so butthurt when Parramatta get a few calls against them?

The underlying point that he might be trying to make is that your side could be next in a shit reffing display such as this.

You want to watch a match were you know that your side is going to be as fairly adjudicated as the other side.

The Bunker is simply not the answer,in as much as it is not the solution.

TheFrog

Coach
The ref should have just blown his whistle for the Radradra shepherd. Likewise the forward pass (actually a tap forward) in the second half that the linesman saw.

The Manly one in the second half was a shepherd too. They could have given a penalty near the line but instead they gave a 20 metre tap with 7 tackles. Six of one or half a dozen of the other.

A couple of things need to be tweaked following this match, but in the end the better side won.

Last edited:

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Jamie lyon needs to retire asap.
That effort on radradra was woeful.
Brett stewart not far behind.
A couple of the kicks in the second half by manly were beyond awful.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How long have Manly got to continue to pay for their broken down hack fullback and centres??? All well over the hill. Thought their forward pack was fantastic and got over the top of ours. Also their bench was very good, we hung tough and didn't play well but still got the points, haven't been able to say that about my team in a long long time.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
How long have Manly got to continue to pay for their broken down hack fullback and centres??? All well over the hill. Thought their forward pack was fantastic and got over the top of ours. Also their bench was very good, we hung tough and didn't play well but still got the points, haven't been able to say that about my team in a long long time.

Think it will be Lyon's last year. He is off contract end of season and I doubt they'll extend. Also doubting in his heart of hearts he will want to go on as the writing is on the wall.

Stewart is an interesting one. See how he goes with DCE back in the team but yes, he is down on form too. But he offers alot defensively and organising the defence.

Last edited:

Rhyno

First Grade
This is screwed this match.

Just like Round 5 when they got all the calls when Souths went there and just held on.

It must be rigged at Brookie. I'm not joking either.

Wtf.

That's a try.

What is happening.

Blow up Rhyno. This refing is f**ked.

You're entitled to be angry Rhyno.

Yep that was the worst refing I've ever seen

It's Parra vs the World

f##k the nrl

nrlnrl

First Grade
You have to win as many as you can.

You may lose about 8 points I reckon.

If Parra get 16 wins and 8 losses that's 36 points with the byes too. Take off 8pts and you guys make 8th and can cause havoc in the finals.

It'll be more than 8 points, sorry Eels fans.

Latest posts