What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | R9 | Sat | SYD 38-0 NEW | Allianz

Round 9: Roosters v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frederick

Staff member
Just kick us out of the comp.

It would hurt less than the constant hum of knowing that you suck and effectively have no way to improve that situation as you can't afford to keep them even if they do come good (which most won't while losing every week).

It is only going to get worse for the have-nots. Welcome to the new NRL, where at least one (us) and probably more clubs are going to lose by 30+ nearly every week for the foreseeable future.

The Roosters were missing players and in bad form. We are just bad.

I'm cool with that. Would save me a lot of time, money, and heartache knowing I don't have to watch my team play the role of cannon fodder for the haves in this crooked competition.

Unscrupulous

Bench
The Dragons lost Milne to foul play. Roosters fans and the club claimed we shouldn't have had any compensation. You supported that opinion.

No, they said that it should have been play on, drawing no penalty from the bunker because it was missed. Completely separate to the free interchange (in the 78 minute...) and being on report for something that wasn't a reportable offence.

Nice try.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm cool with that. Would save me a lot of time, money, and heartache knowing I don't have to watch my team play the role of cannon fodder for the haves in this crooked competition.

It's been gradually creeping in for a while now. So much so that the NRL has drifted from being a sport I watched every single game of from 1998 to about 2004, to a sport I'd choose at least two other sports over in a head to head competition.

Maximus

Coach
No, they said that it should have been play on, drawing no penalty from the bunker because it was missed. Completely separate to the free interchange (in the 78 minute...) and being on report for something that wasn't a reportable offence.

Nice try.

So you agree Sims shouldn't have been penalised? Do you think Robinson will accuse the refs of cheating this week for awarding the penalty

Frederick

Staff member
Burgess passed concussion test?

Surprise surprise. Brown was 100% right when he said clubs were cheating the concussion rules.

Edit: apparently commentators were wrong, so I take that back

Unscrupulous

Bench
So you agree Sims shouldn't have been penalised? Do you think Robinson will accuse the refs of cheating this week for awarding the penalty

I don't 'agree' that he shouldn't have, but I would have been fine with it.

Lol not even going to respond to the other bullshit.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Commentary clearly haven't seen the Knights play this year if they think Dane Gagai is the man to make the difference for us.

He's so absent, people assumed he was injured.

Latest posts