What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | R9 | Thu | SOU 22-30 WST | ANZ

Round 9: Rabbitohs v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paullyboy

Coach
Sounds strange given the scoreline but the refs are massively favouring Souths tonight.

Couldn't agree more. The first penalty Souths got was the most pathetic sympathy penalty you'll see.
Refs don't realize that their charity so often decides matches.

Front-Rower

First Grade
Tigers looking good without Moses just as they did when Brooks was out. We can only probably afford to keep one or the other however not both.

Vic Mackey

Referee
If the Tigers can keep souths scoreless for the first 15 I think they win. We've lost a lot of grunt since Sue, Ava and even Halatau went off. JJ, Aloiai and MCK need to hold firm.

We don't have much in attack, 2 of our tries were more luck then anything else. We can't think we win with 20.

yobbo84

Coach
If the Tigers can keep souths scoreless for the first 15 I think they win. We've lost a lot of grunt since Sue, Ava and even Halatau went off. JJ, Aloiai and MCK need to hold firm.

We don't have much in attack, 2 of our tries were more luck then anything else. We can't think we win with 20.

I think 20 is enough. We've got nothing.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Shame nofo stayed down, cause I thought he was our best player. He's runs out of our end were immense.

wibble

Bench
I was there. We were that bad.

It's painful being an NRL team supporter sometimes, isn't it?

In 2014 I looked forward to the Bye for giving us a boost to our for and against, relatively speaking...

I'm sure you'll hang on here, and on the plus side, about 6 other teams are appalling too, so you'll stay in the hunt for 8th ish spot.

Latest posts