What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Ah the same tactic as Peter Fitzsimmons.

If I don’t reply, you get the last say. If I reply, you get to say I knew you would reply. Well done love
Ok. I really think you need to get some professional help. Try a GP to start then they can refer to you to dementia Australia or the NDIA.

There are too many idiots derailing threads these days so I'm going to leave you to embarrass yourself.

As I said, get yourself checked out, you've got some issues.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Yes mate, that’s all it is. :)

I’m happy to have provided an extension to your vocabulary by the way. Keep coming back here and eventually you might learn many other big words that one day you might even be able to put together in a sentence that isn’t dribble. Very good Greeno, very good.
See you at Bunnings, but be warned: I won't be signing ypur little petition.

See you at Bunnings, but be warned: I won't be signing ypur little petition.
What’s at Bunnings? Are you going down to buy a sausage on bread and living it up this weekend?

And what petition are you talking about? Earlier dinner times at your BaptistCare Red Hill home? Now come on mate, we know you can’t remember what year it is but you should remember that dinner too early upsets your bowels Greeno. Tsk tsk.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
What’s at Bunnings? Are you going down to buy a sausage on bread and living it up this weekend?

And what petition are you talking about? Earlier dinner times at your BaptistCare Red Hill home? Now come on mate, we know you can’t remember what year it is but you should remember that dinner too early upsets your bowels Greeno. Tsk tsk.
Sorry, it wasn't bunnings it was McDonalds where you had some poor woman stand outside getting 'memberships'. I hope you at least got her a mcvalue meal for standing outside in the hot sun all weekend getting signatures for nothing.

Matt_CBY

Juniors
Ok. I really think you need to get some professional help. Try a GP to start then they can refer to you to dementia Australia or the NDIA.

There are too many idiots derailing threads these days so I'm going to leave you to embarrass yourself.

As I said, get yourself checked out, you've got some issues.
Exactly as predicted

Vlad59

Bench
Sorry, it wasn't bunnings it was McDonalds where you had some poor woman stand outside getting 'memberships'. I hope you at least got her a mcvalue meal for standing outside in the hot sun all weekend getting signatures for nothing.
Problem with these expansion threads is there nothing left to say and there hasn’t been for months. The Potato and WB have killed every discussion. Perth red looks almost rational in comparison. Now we have another dimwit on board. WBs alter ego. Lord help us. Let’s pray Perth gets over the line just to absolutely devastate this mob.

Matt_CBY

Juniors
Problem with these expansion threads is there nothing left to say and there hasn’t been for months. The Potato and WB have killed every discussion. Perth red looks almost rational in comparison. Now we have another dimwit on board. WBs alter ego. Lord help us. Let’s pray Perth gets over the line just to absolutely devastate this mob.

I’ve been pro Perth since 2008.

Matt_CBY

Juniors
That's a helluva prediction numbnuts.
If you don't like what I post put me on ignore. It's that simple.

But you prefer to reply because that way you can pretend someone is having a conversation with you.
You really couldn’t help yourself could you? Haha

Are you hard at reading?

I don’t ignore people. Can’t make it any more clear than that.

Latest posts