What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Logan is part of the "western corridor". Tigers have four junior clubs in Logan. Jets don't do anything for rugby league in Logan.
Logan’s actually a bit of a free for all.

Wynnum Manly Seagulls have 2 junior clubs in the area - Beenleigh Pride & Slacks Creek Lions.

Souths Logan Magpies have 6 junior clubs in the area - Logan Brothers, Waterford Demons, Greenbank Raiders, Browns Plains Bears, Mustangs and Eagleby Giants (although not sure about them anymore

East Tigers have as you mentioned 4 junior clubs in the area - Flagstone Springwood, Rochedale all
Tigers & Logan City Hawks (although not sure about them anymore).

Just Hawks and Giants I’m uncertain on. My mates and I have sponsored about 4/5 different junior clubs in this area at various times in the last decade. Close to the heart as I played my early junior footy in the area.

Matt_CBY

Juniors
I thought you were gone dimwit. You are the definition of an annoying crybaby wanker. If you don't like it, IGNORE

Wow you are slow Homer.

I know you thought I was gone, that’s why you became such a tough man of a sudden. Clear change in your post when you “thought” I was gone.

However I think you’ll find I said “At least until there is some actual news.” And given there was an article today about the Brisbane Tigers, true to my word. I’m back

ignore? I mentioned before I’m not that type of person and I don’t ignore people but you don’t really pay attention to posts anyway. At least given the way you portray your comprehension shows that.
But if you’re a big fan of the ignore button, take your own advise.

And look at that, I replied while managing not to swear or call out names. If only you were as mature as that.

Wb1234

Referee
I want the NRL to bring back the Pacific Cup and have it on in the same week of the men's SOO. Tonga was coming through as a national team. And currently, the women's origin is doing well. So for three weeks of the year, the comp could stop, and have a schedule like:

Friday: women's SOO
Saturday: Tonga v Samoa
Sunday: Fiji v PNG
Monday/Tuesday or Wednesday: Men's SOO

Men's SOO doesn't have to be on a Wednesday. It can be on earlier in the week.
Pacific cup is annual

it will be end of season

if it’s on during origin you will lose players to nsw and qld

I would love to see the nrl stopped for origin though

Wb1234

Referee
Wow you are slow Homer.

I know you thought I was gone, that’s why you became such a tough man of a sudden. Clear change in your post when you “thought” I was gone.

However I think you’ll find I said “At least until there is some actual news.” And given there was an article today about the Brisbane Tigers, true to my word. I’m back

ignore? I mentioned before I’m not that type of person and I don’t ignore people but you don’t really pay attention to posts anyway. At least given the way you portray your comprehension shows that.
But if you’re a big fan of the ignore button, take your own advise.

And look at that, I replied while managing not to swear or call out names. If only you were as mature as that.
I enjoy reading your posts

sadly these forums are polluted by trolls who add nothing to the conversation

Wb1234

Referee
Logan’s actually a bit of a free for all.

Wynnum Manly Seagulls have 2 junior clubs in the area - Beenleigh Pride & Slacks Creek Lions.

Souths Logan Magpies have 6 junior clubs in the area - Logan Brothers, Waterford Demons, Greenbank Raiders, Browns Plains Bears, Mustangs and Eagleby Giants (although not sure about them anymore

East Tigers have as you mentioned 4 junior clubs in the area - Flagstone Springwood, Rochedale all
Tigers & Logan City Hawks (although not sure about them anymore).

Just Hawks and Giants I’m uncertain on. My mates and I have sponsored about 4/5 different junior clubs in this area at various times in the last decade. Close to the heart as I played my early junior footy in the area.
That’s five more clubs than all the Perth big mouths on here have spent sponsoring
But at the end of the season, you may lose players to Australia and NZ. Additionally, Pacific Cup would get more attention if it was played mid season.
You aren’t wrong

Latest posts