What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

blue bags

First Grade
Australian cities are all relatively nice places. They are clean, safe and have decent amenities but they aren't that exciting for tourists. There are many worse cities in the world though, not just in poor countries either. The UK has some pretty bleak places, ever been to Birmingham? The US has some amazingly dull cities too, Dallas, Phoenix even LA is a mostly ugly shit hole.
Port Moresby Papua new Guinea
Is a fantastic clean world class city
Highly recommended for an NRL team
😊

blue bags

First Grade
Fastest growing part of Australia..
Fastest growing technology company of suspicious activity regarding handbags
Is Perth

Canard

Immortal
Fastest growing part of Australia..
That's cherry picking 20/21 Fin years.

We all know that happened then to slow Sydney and Melbourne growth and artificially inflate Brisbane's.

Colk

First Grade
That's cherry picking 20/21 Fin years.

We all know that happened then to slow Sydney and Melbourne growth and artificially inflate Brisbane's.

Here’s some more detailed data. That area is growing well however there are several others. The four largest cities are all increasing between 1 - 1.5% actually Melbourne seems to have the highest projected rate.

Long term trends

Canard

Immortal
Who is going to pay for the upgrade?

Eric Bana Chopper GIF by Madman Films

macca_saint

Juniors
Sydney is nowhere near it. If you were travelling to Sydney you wouldn’t go west of Leichhardt (and probably not even that far)

Melbourne is good for a weekend.

Gold Coast and Brisbane are very average.

Adelaide and Perth are underrated but a bit slow and there are nicer places outside it.

Mate none of these places hold a candle to pretty much any European city as well as a fair few cities in the Americas and Asia.
I’m not going to pretend that Sydney or Melbourne are the outright best cities in the world, but the highlighted sentence is complete rubbish.
There is a reason that they both consistently rate in amongst the top 10 most liveable cities in the world, beating the majority of Europe’s major cities.
But perhaps I’ve misunderstood and you meant strictly in a tourism sense, in which case I’d agree with you.

Wb1234

Referee
I’m not going to pretend that Sydney or Melbourne are the outright best cities in the world, but the highlighted sentence is complete rubbish.
There is a reason that they both consistently rate in amongst the top 10 most liveable cities in the world, beating the majority of Europe’s major cities.
But perhaps I’ve misunderstood and you meant strictly in a tourism sense, in which case I’d agree with you.
The only colkie has seen those European cities is when he’s playing sim city

they are dumps

Soviet era architecture is so depressing and people standard of living is awful across most of Europe

Perth Red

Post Whore
The only colkie has seen those European cities is when he’s playing sim city

they are dumps

Soviet era architecture is so depressing and people standard of living is awful across most of Europe
haha, there are some truly beautiful and vibrant cities across europe. Depends what you want in life.