What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Maximus

Coach
@Wb1234 thinks nobody wants to live in Sweden, Norway and Denmark, despite all 3 being top 10 in just about every standard of living and quality of life list you can find. Now he thinks every country is like Eastern Europe.

Perth Red

Post Whore
@Wb1234 thinks nobody wants to live in Sweden, Norway and Denmark, despite all 3 being top 10 in just about every standard of living and quality of life list you can find. Now he thinks every country is like Eastern Europe.
yeh I must have missed the soviet era architecture when Ive been touring around western europe lol

Perth Red

Post Whore
I'd have moved to Barcelona in my 20's if I could speak spanish. Best city I've been to.
England has some beautiful places but its cities are nothing special. Oxford, Bath, Lincoln, York and London aside.
Spain and Italy are full of beautiful cities, Germany has some amazing places, South f France is gorgeous, Budapest is awesome, Berlin is great if you're younger and so it goes on. No shortage of amazing things to see and do in Europe if you look and arent a miserable Aussie!

Sydney used to be good, then they knocked down the monorail, best thing in Sydney lol

macca_saint

Juniors
I'd have moved to Barcelona in my 20's if I could speak spanish. Best city I've been to.
England has some beautiful places but its cities are nothing special. Oxford, Bath, Lincoln, York and London aside.
Spain and Italy are full of beautiful cities, Germany has some amazing places, South f France is gorgeous, Budapest is awesome, Berlin is great if you're younger and so it goes on. No shortage of amazing things to see and do in Europe if you look and arent a miserable Aussie!

Sydney used to be good, then they knocked down the monorail, best thing in Sydney lol
Sydney was better before house and rent prices went astronomically high. To be fair, it’s an issue in most Western European cities right now as well though.

Canard

Immortal
How much "Soviet Era" architecture is in Western Europe?

And run me through the great gamut of amazing architecture in Australian cities CBDs?

Last edited:

Titanic

First Grade
That's a healthy debate about living standards, whether it's the Flintstones in Bedrock, the Jetsons in Orbit City or dodging raskols in Morata, each to their own.

Ps. Lloyd Robson at Boroko wasn't upgraded, the National Stadium at Konedobu was and the name migrated from Boroko to Konedobu.

siv

First Grade
Wont be long before we confirm CC Bears meets all of the logical arguments

Then we can gi for Ipswich-Newtown Jets wearing Green with Blue & White trim Qld jersey with a Royal Blue with Green & White trim NSW strip

Throw in the Port Adelaide Roosters and Western Magpies as far West as they can go

Brisbane Tigers buy out the Broncos

Have I forgotten anyone?

Wb1234

Referee

France and Italy are decent

scamdavian countries are bland
Barcelona has a crappy man made beach whilst Sydney has dozens of beaches close to the cbd
The Lions guy saying they will fill a 55k stadium regularly and easily is absolutely dreaming
afl says it’s taking over qld

they are spending close to 100 million pa on that stage so their delusional is helpful