What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Ooft I should be nice to you and mugs

Eastern European girls are the bomb

I’ve had two Croatian girls who have ruined my life. They are the best

I’ll trade you guys half the lebo girls in Bankstown for lol

lebanese in Sydney love league

dogs eels and parra have the biggest fanbase

even manly has loads of lebanese fans

maybe sharks and Penrith don’t due to geography
Lebanese have been great for rugby league. They're the most passionate fans I've met.

Afl large crowds are a myth built on cheap tickets and large stadium members at the cricket ovals around Australia
It doesn't surprise me that KFC is charging everyone else a fortune for their food and handing it out for free to fumbleball fans. I might phone them up to complain about it and say I'll be going to Red Rooster exclusively from now on.

Wb1234

Referee
Lebanese have been great for rugby league. They're the most passionate fans I've met.
Somehow league needs to target Asian and Indian / Pakistani

thats where most of Sydney’s population growth is
It doesn't surprise me that KFC is charging everyone else a fortune for their food and handing it out for free to fumbleball fans. I might phone them up to complain about it and say I'll be going to Red Rooster exclusively from now on.
take swans

average crowd 33k

members each game would be 15 to 20k for some games

swans get zero from stadium members

scg trust has a huge membership base and. Along waiting list

blue bags

First Grade
Brain fart

my cousins and friends are dragons fans

I was one of the few lebanese having a season ticket at shark park lol
Dragon's are very popular with all the rugby league Heartland fans in the dragon's area.
St George Heartland in . Kogarah. Sydney
Where I live. We have massive multicultural sopport. The whole st.george area in Sydney south. Is very very multicultural now. Like it has been for 50 years. Dragon's and Bulldogs
Very popular around here 😁

Somehow league needs to target Asian and Indian / Pakistani

thats where most of Sydney’s population growth is

take swans

average crowd 33k

members each game would be 15 to 20k for some games

swans get zero from stadium members

scg trust has a huge membership base and. Along waiting list

I would love to see the Brisbane Tigers become the Brisbane Bengals or Logan Langurs to appeal to the growing Indian community in southern Brisbane and Logan. The grey langur is considered a reincarnation of Hanuman and is worshipped by many Indians.

Vlad59

Juniors
14 year old minimum wage KFC worker - "Hey, some autistic bogan from Brisbane called up and complained about some promotion in Melbourne"

KFC Manager - "That's nice"
I had a week off to give me a break from this crap and it’s deteriorating even further. Might hibernate for the winter if this continues. Jesus what a peaceful week it was.

Colk

First Grade

Why would you bother? You’re probably complaining to some teenager who is only working there until he finishes school.

Why would he or she care?

Finally, some news out of W.A. No precise identification of backers but certainly sounds very positive.

ticks-every-box-why-perth-deserves-an-nrl-team/?cs=14274

"That is the view of Peter Cumins, chairman of a Perth consortium working with the WA government to realise their goal.
"Cumins, also deputy chairman of Cash Converters, told AAP that Perth had the corporate backing, facilities and public support to ensure an NRL franchise on the west coast would be a success."

"All we need now is to have some very clear direction from the NRL and be invited to make an application, which we think would be successful, and then we will come along full steam," Cumins said.
"We do have a very strong group of people, with money, where we would also be in a strong position to fund a successful team.

"I have been involved with this for 15 years, and the reason we haven't gone into full PR mode is because we can't afford another false start."

Bring it on.

Colk

First Grade
Finally, some news out of W.A. No precise identification of backers but certainly sounds very positive.

"That is the view of Peter Cumins, chairman of a Perth consortium working with the WA government to realise their goal.
"Cumins, also deputy chairman of Cash Converters, told AAP that Perth had the corporate backing, facilities and public support to ensure an NRL franchise on the west coast would be a success."

"All we need now is to have some very clear direction from the NRL and be invited to make an application, which we think would be successful, and then we will come along full steam," Cumins said.
"We do have a very strong group of people, with money, where we would also be in a strong position to fund a successful team.

"I have been involved with this for 15 years, and the reason we haven't gone into full PR mode is because we can't afford another false start."

Bring it on.

Brilliant news. Hopefully the ducks are lining in a row for another NZ team and Perth to be brought in

Pippen94

First Grade

Bring it on.

No details, no backer, no name, no nothing..

Big thing is NRL aren't even in contact with Perth people. Tells you they not next. Maybe not even if league goes to 20.