What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Pippen94

First Grade
Why is the forum getting spammed with old articles ?

Most likely because you a still dribbling the same bullshit despite being contradicted by previously posted articles.

Wb's been graciously posting new articles all day. Others are posting links for articles from prior to this weekends meetings, which also happen to be behind paywalls!!

Perth Red

Post Whore
You sound like someone who believes Michael Searles BS. He can do it all said the Titans and their fans.

How did that model turn out? In rugby league heartland of all places.

Now here’s an organisation going the Dolphins route with resources, financial sustainability and security due to how they have branched out into businesses outside sports, own established pathways without needing to steal from existing clubs and you want to know what they offer? Like those points are somehow trivial or easy to set up and achieve?

Take a moment to digest that please.
Again you ignore the fact that a Perth club could get all those pathway benefits with a link up with any number of second tier clubs. Thats not something unique the Bears offer.

As you dont know who the Cumins group are or what money is on the table you really cant judge that. For every Searles there is a Jack Bendat.

In fact when I look at the Bears partnership the only unique thing I can see they offer us is an existing fanbase on the East coast to compliment our own. How many that is and if its worth it to lose the opportunity to have a uniquely WA club Im not so sure of.

Pippen94

First Grade
Again you ignore the fact that a Perth club could get all those pathway benefits with a link up with any number of second tier clubs. Thats not something unique the Bears offer.

As you dont know who the Cumins group are or what money is on the table you really cant judge that. For every Searles there is a Jack Bendat.

In fact when I look at the Bears partnership the only unique thing I can see they offer us is an existing fanbase on the East coast to compliment our own. How many that is and if its worth it to lose the opportunity to have a uniquely WA club Im not so sure of.

When will Perth provide details?! East tigers, nz2 x2 & Fiji all have made announcements..

Perth Red

Post Whore
When will Perth provide details?! East tigers, nz2 x2 & Fiji all have made announcements..
When the time is right I suppose. They have said they arent interested in a PR battle. If and when Vlandys wants to see a Perth bid they are ready to present it. Did you read the Cumins interview?

At least you've finally woken up to the fact there is a Perth bid ready to be presented led by a wealthy consortium lol

Centy Coast

Juniors
I hate to burst Angry Bear and Stalker Bear's bubbles.

But V'landys saying that the bears need to talk to Perth isn't saying that you can make your own terms to reentry. He's saying it’s your only chance. And if you act like it's your god given right to come in then you'll ll be rejected yet again.
But nobody is dictating terms, the Bears and the W.A. officials have moved on from there, just people on here are still stuck in the past.

What speculation. How is any of that fact? You don’t have resources that’s a fact. You don’t have a business model outside of some rich guy who talks about immediate cash influx but doesn’t mention sustainability that’s a fact.

You think a 2nd tier club already in bed with an existing club much closer to home is going to open their legs and invite you to bed just because you have a rented house in Perth?

Here’s a scoop - with Bears you get your very own new home and all the furniture already inside it plus you get your very own pathways without needing to change contracts with 2nd tier club every season or two. That’s a fact.