What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Perth Red

Post Whore
What speculation. How is any of that fact? You don’t have resources that’s a fact. You don’t have a business model outside of some rich guy who talks about immediate cash influx but doesn’t mention sustainability that’s a fact.

You think a 2nd tier club already in bed with an existing club much closer to home is going to open their legs and invite you to bed just because you have a rented house in Perth?

Here’s a scoop - with Bears you get your very own new home and all the furniture already inside it plus you get your very own pathways without needing to change contracts with 2nd tier club every season or two. That’s a fact.
Can you please send me a copy of the perths bid business plan. You've clearly read it lol

I think there is numerous options when it comes to pathway partnerships. I have no doubt there'll be plenty who'd be keen under the right circumstances,

No one likes being a tenant, much better to be the home onwer.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Perth Red and Bukowski wanting a W.A. team but only on their terms, nobody else in Perth exists or matters lol.View attachment 88285
haha, damn right we want a team on perths terms. Its a perth team, not a Sydney team. Youve got a stack of them to support. Youre doing a great job confirming to us why we shouldnt be considering a Bears partnership unless absolutely necessary!

Can you please send me a copy of the perths bid business plan. You've clearly read it lol

I think there is numerous options when it comes to pathway partnerships. I have no doubt there'll be plenty who'd be keen under the right circumstances,

No one likes being a tenant, much better to be the home onwer.
I have given you Bears business plan which is exactly like Dolphins - you know last expansion side.

This business plan is less money that the NRL needs to spend. Less money than the W.A. government and as a result the tax payers need to spend.

Read the room mate.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I have given you Bears business plan which is exactly like Dolphins - you know last expansion side.

This business plan is less money that the NRL needs to spend. Less money than the W.A. government and as a result the tax payers need to spend.

Read the room mate.
I am, try it.....

V'landys said it was not a condition of the Perth bid that they link with North Sydney Bears,

Perth Red

Post Whore
Eventually reality will set in.
I just hope its not too late for them lol. If the Bears management are as daft as these two and have the level of arrogance that they are a show in then they are in for a potential disappointment. Which is a bit of shame as a well worked partnership could have benefits.

Read the room you bozo’s -

he is a fan of bringing the Bears out of hibernation.
"It would certainly help their bid because the Bears have got a strong supporter base," he said.
"They have also got the feeder system and juniors so it makes sense for Perth to look at that proposal.

What wasn’t quoted in the article was PVL going into detail on the resources but it’s in the video.

You conveniently miss the next paragraphs. Just like you two miss the substantiated facts I have provided of what Bears bring as a business and organisation to rugby league in W.A. to establish an NRL team.

I know what you fear is Bears and W.A. government going at it alone without Cumins.. well like I said was he at magic round with rest of them??

I just hope its not too late for them lol. If the Bears management are as daft as these two and have the level of arrogance that they are a show in then they are in for a potential disappointment. Which is a bit of shame as a well worked partnership could have benefits.
4 most arrogant clubs and organisations in the NRL.

Storm, Roosters, Broncos & Panthers.

All winners on and off the field. All mega successful clubs. Come on Bert and Ernie read the room.

Bukowski

Juniors
LOL, a club that couldn't stay in a merger is just like The Broncos and Roosters. How deluded can you get? Magpies and jets are a better comparison.

Centy Coast

Juniors

"It would certainly help their bid because the Bears have got a strong supporter base," he said.
"They have also got the feeder system and juniors so it makes sense for Perth to look at that proposal.

What wasn’t quoted in the article was PVL going into detail on the resources but it’s in the video.

You conveniently miss the next paragraphs. Just like you two miss the substantiated facts I have provided of what Bears bring as a business and organisation to rugby league in W.A. to establish an NRL team.

I know what you fear is Bears and W.A. government going at it alone without Cumins.. well like I said was he at magic round with rest of them??
I noticed that our Chairman Daniel Dickson was absent at NSO on Saturday.IMG_4320.jpeg

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore

Yeh he said 'it would help', he also said it wasnt a condition.
ie makes sense to look at but if it doesnt work out than Perth is still in.
He couldnt have been less directive if he'd tried lol
If it was Bears or nothing he would have said so. He said the opposite!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Damn right I am as should any Perth Rl fan. That would be the absolute worse outcome. Id rather we waited another 20 years than had a NSFC owned and run club playing fifo in Perth until they could wangle it to be back in NSW.

Bush Poetry titled “ Rocky and Bullwinkle by the shadow of the Dampiera”

There were two little fellas who were tired and fatigued -
As they struggled to the understand the game of rugby league -
They were both proud and moronic about what would be best -
For the establishment of a club that would play out in the west -
They liked the red pirates with parrots - but no care -
As long as it didn’t resemble a black and red bear -
They can’t understand what a new club really needs -
And that’s why they’re tired, sad and fatigued.

Yeh he said 'it would help', he also said it wasnt a condition.
ie makes sense to look at but if it doesnt work out than Perth is still in.
He couldnt have been less directive if he'd tried lol
If it was Bears or nothing he would have said so. He said the opposite!
If it doesn’t work out he’ll get Bears to move there without Cumins

LOL, a club that couldn't stay in a merger is just like The Broncos and Roosters. How deluded can you get? Magpies and jets are a better comparison.
Oh you’ve already forgotten about the whole business entity outside footy thing I’ve mentioned a thousand times. Poor Bullwinkle, memory loss at the ripe young age of 72. :(

Bukowski

Juniors
Bush Poetry titled “ Rocky and Bullwinkle by the shadow of the Dampiera”

There were two little fellas who were tired and fatigued -
As they struggled to the understand the game of rugby league -
They were both proud and moronic about what would be best -
For the establishment of a club that would play out in the west -
They liked the red pirates with parrots - but no care -
As long as it didn’t resemble a black and red bear -
They can’t understand what a new club really needs -
And that’s why they’re tired, sad and fatigued.

If it doesn’t work out he’ll get Bears to move there without Cumins

Oh you’ve already forgotten about the whole business entity outside footy thing I’ve mentioned a thousand times. Poor Bullwinkle, memory loss at the ripe young age of 72. :(
This is just really sad.

Perth Red

Post Whore
1716186368335.png
Perth Bears or West Coast Pirates?
Club 18 or Club 19?
2027 or 2030?

All will be revealed in the coming months

This is just really sad.
It’s rather artistic I think. My staff thought it was hilarious, we like to be creative in the business.

What is sad is you failing to remember things that have already been touched on previously - no less then a few days ago which you read but chose not to reply to because it disproves what you claim.

Poor Bullwinkle, I feel sorry for you. The more I see you reply the more I feel bad for picking on a disadvantaged human.

Latest posts