What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Leave Hull Red alone. Him and his burner account Bullwinkle is having a hard time grasping simple context.

No matter how much you tell him, I tell him or general people tell him about the Bears Perth ambition and bid he will always want more detail like that creepy person who always posts and replies in community suburban Facebook pages. We get it, you collect cans and hate that kids ride their bikes near your house. Settle down!

You can give him legitimate info - but he will always try to dissect it with a magnifying glass while drinking his cold harties soup from a straw. Ask him for info about his Malibu Stacey bid and he won’t be able to tell you anything. Just give you nonsensical links and bold text one sentence whilst hiding the rest of the paragraph.

All the while in his spare time he commutes by 6 buses to Peter Cumins house, where he stalks the man and peeps into his living room window.

Enough is enough Hull Red you sicko. Leave that man alone!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Leave Hull Red alone. Him and his burner account Bullwinkle is having a hard time grasping simple context.

No matter how much you tell him, I tell him or general people tell him about the Bears Perth ambition and bid he will always want more detail like that creepy person who always posts and replies in community suburban Facebook pages. We get it, you collect cans and hate that kids ride their bikes near your house. Settle down!

You can give him legitimate info - but he will always try to dissect it with a magnifying glass while drinking his cold harties soup from a straw. Ask him for info about his Malibu Stacey bid and he won’t be able to tell you anything. Just give you nonsensical links and bold text one sentence whilst hiding the rest of the paragraph.

All the while in his spare time he commutes by 6 buses to Peter Cumins house, where he stalks the man and peeps into his living room window.

Enough is enough Hull Red you sicko. Leave that man alone!
did you really waste some of your life typing that tripe? Sad, very sad.

Iamback

Coach
Don't you think they should have their own team if they have the financial backing

TV pays the bills. If no one is watching then TV will pay less and those finances will dry up quickly.

It isn't they can't survive standing alone, It is what makes the side as best as it can be.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Oh okay we will give you a ebstablished pathways system in a rugby league State, a brand everybody recognises and have not no (minority) representatives sitting on the board.
Am I even having this conversation ?.
On this I agree with you. The CEO or Chair of NSFC should have a board seat on a Perth Bears board. I ffor no other reason than to provide insight into strategic discussions max engagement of fanbase in Sydney and communication around pathway development.
100% ownership in WA though. Unless the NSLC wanted to front up $20mill cash then they could have a 20% ownership share.
Also legal contracts around brand usage and pathway partnership.

Bukowski

Juniors
Oh okay we will give you a ebstablished pathways system in a rugby league State, a brand everybody recognises and have not no (minority) representatives sitting on the board.
Am I even having this conversation ?.
Pathway of 1800. Care to name all the norths juniors playing NRL at the moment. I've asked a couple of times with no reply so I'm thinking your producing squat.

Matt_CBY

Juniors
Nameless accounts? You think I'm giving these dicks my details?
Can't you tell me the sites?

Now you want me to list all social media platforms.

If you’re not willing to do the requested, I’m not interested in helping you. Go look for yourself.

Perth Red

Post Whore
TV pays the bills. If no one is watching then TV will pay less and those finances will dry up quickly.

It isn't they can't survive standing alone, It is what makes the side as best as it can be.
Melbourne are in top 4 watched clubs on tv whilst some Sydney clubs sit in bottom 5. You might be overstating the importance of a resurrected Sydney brand on tv audience outcomes?

Bukowski

Juniors

Well as I said, apparently TV wanted B3 but were getting PNG.
There's nothing to suggest the bears brand will bring in viewers.

Centy Coast

Juniors
In the 6PR radio interview with Dickson just last week:

"the ownership process will work out as time comes through"

those are his exact words, no mention of being happy to hand over the brand to new owners.

Also said "couple" of games at NSO would be their expectation.
I only know what was discussed at the AGM when Dickson was questioned by members.
Of course the North Sydney Bears will own a % of the Perth Bears but as I said this is all talk for further down the line.
I expect it to be a minority % but enough to have a vote and an opinion on things.

Bukowski

Juniors
I only know what was discussed at the AGM when Dickson was questioned by members.
Of course the North Sydney Bears will own a % of the Perth Bears but as I said this is all talk for further down the line.
I expect it to be a minority % but enough to have a vote and an opinion on things.
No thanks then

Perth Red

Post Whore
Pathway of 1800. Care to name all the norths juniors playing NRL at the moment. I've asked a couple of times with no reply so I'm thinking your producing squat.
they arent. Partly they face the same problem we did in Sg Ball, the best kids want to play for a pathways team with a direct pathway to NRL, the Bears can only provide an indirect one.

They are also getting very little funding from their LC so I assume run on an oily rag and dont have the resources to develop jnrs like other established NRL clubs.
NRL clubs spend over $2mill running their systems, Bears are spending less than $600k.

NS have less jnrs than WA has by a long shot and not much money they are spending on them. 8 clubs v 26 in WA. 1800 players v over 4000 in WA.