What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Pj,Rj,Hj

Juniors
Noope WA born.

not it’s not, the whole site is on the heritage listing with some parts of it of note and some not. They’ve already demolished half the stadium in 2011.

he says he will support whatever cumins bid decides.
A far as I understand about the heritage listing of Perth "Oval", is that it's mostly concerned with with the 1930s north western Gates, and the Trees.

The old Stand may or may not be an issue but it's hardly insurmountable. There's the grandstand at Leederville Oval if they want a post war mid century piece of civic architecture to keep long term.
*The grandstand at Lathlain Oval has its days numbered for a new Perth Demons facility

Bukowski

Juniors
A far as I understand about the heritage listing of Perth "Oval", is that it's mostly concerned with with the 1930s north western Gates, and the Trees.

The old Stand may or may not be an issue but it's hardly insurmountable. There's the grandstand at Leederville Oval if they want a post war mid century piece of civic architecture to keep long term.
*The grandstand at Lathlain Oval has its days numbered for a new Perth Demons facility
A lot of the trees along pier St would have to go.

Perth Red

Post Whore

As mentioned the site is heritage listed not any specific part of it,, within the listing it makes note of some areas of importance and some that are not. Given the generalisation of the listing it won’t be an issue to knock down the hitch potch of a west stand

Maximus

Coach
Bears win again, Bears 18 defeat Bulldogs 10 (halftime 10-10) to go three points clear at the top of the NSW Cup Competition Ladder.
Some new Perth Bears news coming this week.

View attachment 90409

After losing 94-0 and 44-14, the Boston Bears lost 62-8 this week, which now means they've hit the 200 points conceded mark after just 3 games.

Partnering with the Bears is obviously a bad idea.

Centy Coast

Juniors
After losing 94-0 and 44-14, the Boston Bears lost 62-8 this week, which now means they've hit the 200 points conceded mark after just 3 games.

Partnering with the Bears is obviously a bad idea.
I had heard the first score, I was wondering how they were travelling. I have no idea how they fared last season ?.
The Sydney Roosters have also linked with one of the American sides.

Last edited:

Latest posts