What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Perth Red

Post Whore
The letter is addressed to John … I’m guessing John sackson to introduce himself

then he says he’s working with John sackson

Does not compute
Haha your such a gonk, cumins has been working with John Sackson and nrlwa for two decades. clearly a mail merge letter sent to all nrlwa clubs etc

Pippen94

First Grade
Haha your such a gonk, cumins has been working with John Sackson and nrlwa for two decades. clearly a mail merge letter sent to all nrlwa clubs etc

You've been presenting Cumins bid as official bid out west. Wonder if there's another bid from Perth?! Maybe north or jets can work strictly with nrlwa?!

Perth Red

Post Whore
You've been presenting Cumins bid as official bid out west. Wonder if there's another bid from Perth?! Maybe north or jets can work strictly with nrlwa?!
Ffs, no there isnt another bid, yes John and Peter have worked closely together for decades, yes this is the Perth bid you’ve spent months pretending doesn’t exist. yes it’s now confirmed govt will be building the club a hq and upgrading hbf And supporting jnr growth.
I know it must be hard to read with all that egg on your face!

Vlad59

Juniors
Ffs, no there isnt another bid, yes John and Peter have worked closely together for decades, yes this is the Perth bid you’ve spent months pretending doesn’t exist. yes it’s now confirmed govt will be building the club a hq and upgrading hbf And supporting jnr growth.
Sackson is a top bloke. I hope he gets the reward he deserves. A stand alone Perth Club.

Pippen94

First Grade

WA government support nrlwa. NRL owns nrlwa. NRL wants bears..

Dragonwest

Juniors
WA government support nrlwa. NRL owns nrlwa. NRL wants bears..
John Sackson (NRLWA - run by the NRL), Peter Tinley (WA government) and Peter Cumins (WA Bid Chair) are all working together on this as a team. There is no other option from WA, nor will there be.

Whether or not the bid team decide to partner with an east coast entity is still being decided.

Latest posts