What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Centy Coast

Juniors
Perth fails and they move back to north Sydney oval lol
I thought that was what you were referring to, I hope that there is a clause where they have to make this work, no matter what.
Perth do no deserve to happen to them what happened to the Bears with Manly with the Northern Eagles joint venture.
I’m not even going to discuss options on what will happen if the Perth Bears start to fail over in WA.

Wb1234

Referee
I thought that was what you were referring to, I hope that there is a clause where they have to make this work, no matter what.
Perth do no deserve to happen to them what happened to the Bears with Manly with the Northern Eagles joint venture.
I’m not even going to discuss options on what will happen if the Perth Bears start to fail over in WA.
With the money the arlc give clubs and the money this bid will have behind it the chance of failure is nil

plus Perth will have majority ownership it won’t be up to the bears anyway

there’s a nice symmetry that the two clubs most dudded by super league are coming back as one

Yes I'm the idiot, coz I'm not advocating for Brisbane Tigers as they won't fail miserably and weaken Broncos, Dolphins and Titans, FMD you are myopic
The likelihood of Brisbane Tigers failing is much lower than their rival bids. They've got deep pockets to survive lean times.

Dolphins didn't weaken the Broncos and Titans.