What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Centy Coast

Juniors
Players and their families will be totally safe ?, why do they have to live in a compound oh sorry resort then lol.
Seriously you can’t make this shit up.
I’d have Perth Bears, Bris Tigers and NZ 2 as my next three sides.

IMG_5164.jpeg

Vlad59

Bench
Players and their families will be totally safe ?, why do they have to live in a compound oh sorry resort then lol.

View attachment 91281
People have been living in compounds or whatever you want to call them for decades. An old mate of mine has been running a hotel up there since the 90s. I don’t think safety will be an issue if you follow some pretty simple rules. There are other reasons the proposal has flaws. I’m not convinced safety is one of them.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'm sure a lot of horny, cashed up NRL players are lining up to live in a compound fir 10 months of the year.

Even bigger lineup for their WAGs.

BuffaloRules

Coach
i think the players and their families will be reasonably safe living in that compound which will be one of the most secure places in the country …probably will be protected by Australian security as well…of course there are no guarantees in life … see Trump last week …

More concerns about some NRL fans going over there each game to watch their team play ….could see a few of them getting into trouble…

Wb1234

Referee

View attachment 91281
“PNG Rugby League is ex- ploring three sites near water for their player accommoda- tion. A preliminary proposal indicates the village would boast swimming pools and rec- reational facilities. It is antici- pated all imported NRL and NRLW players would be ac-
commodated in the village.”

Wb1234

Referee
People have been living in compounds or whatever you want to call them for decades. An old mate of mine has been running a hotel up there since the 90s. I don’t think safety will be an issue if you follow some pretty simple rules. There are other reasons the proposal has flaws. I’m not convinced safety is one of them.
Wow finally something mature and positive

how about the fact that development of junior pathways to an elite level will see the player pool grow exponentially all paid for by the Australian taxpayer

Vlad59

Bench
Wow finally something mature and positive

how about the fact that development of junior pathways to an elite level will see the player pool grow exponentially all paid for by the Australian taxpayer
Get stuffed you drug addled dickhead. Is that better?