What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Wb1234

Referee
If I told you that I saw with my own eyes a fella whacked with a machete amongst a wild mob of onlookers at the airport and it didn't even make the news/paper, would you believe me. A lot of bad stuff doesn't get reported.
It's been a while since I've been working up there so if things have changed that's fantastic because the average png families are awesome people
Young men however will fight each other over their dogs fighting which then causes an all in riot
How have all the qld cup teams that have visited there over the past nine years survived lol

Nutz

Bench
Nrl team in Singapore
A Singaporean team wouldn't need to base its players and staff in a secure compound. Nor would it need $600m from the Australian tax payer.

Major international sporting events have been held in Singapore.

What's been held in Port Moresby?

A couple of RLWC games and a Pacific Games that no one cares about?

The NRL hasn't bothered to play a premiership game in Port Moresby. Enough said.

Wb1234

Referee
A Singaporean team wouldn't need to base its players and staff in a secure compound. Nor would it need $600m from the Australian tax payer.

Major international sporting events have been held in Singapore.

What's been held in Port Moresby?

A couple of RLWC games and a Pacific Games that no one cares about?

The NRL hasn't bothered to play a premiership game in Port Moresby. Enough said.
You are a friggen hoot !

If I told you that I saw with my own eyes a fella whacked with a machete amongst a wild mob of onlookers at the airport and it didn't even make the news/paper, would you believe me. A lot of bad stuff doesn't get reported.
It's been a while since I've been working up there so if things have changed that's fantastic because the average png families are awesome people
Young men however will fight each other over their dogs fighting which then causes an all in riot
I saw how emotional the young men get when I was at Kougari Oval for a Wynnum vs PNG game. Security from PNG was flown into Brisbane for the game. They're passionate about their football. That's a good thing more often than not, but it can turn bad when a bad refereeing decision doesn't go their way and costs their team the game.

Wb1234

Referee
I saw how emotional the young men get when I was at Kougari Oval for a Wynnum vs PNG game. Security from PNG was flown into Brisbane for the game. They're passionate about their football. That's a good thing more often than not, but it can turn bad when a bad refereeing decision doesn't go their way and costs their team the game.
Australian govt needs to fund Prozac pills for png fans

Wb1234

Referee
OK. I'm not saying it won't work and good luck to them. It will be a terrific boost for them. I'm just highlighting that a lot goes on that's never reported. There is so much more that I could tell you which is more relevant but I won't say on here. Msg me if you want.
Townsville Darwin loads of places have really bad stuff happening

Townsville regularly has crime sprees the cops can’t control

machete, knife attack gun shot etc