What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Pippen94

First Grade

Pippen94

First Grade
I have always said PNG needs more time … their playing stocks just aren’t there …i dont think 4 years will cut it …need 10 years of pumping money and top coaching into the juniors … they will get some expats ( average ones at best) but will need to rely on their locals ..

But I would love to see them have even modest success ..as unlikely and far away as that might be..

They'll be right. Won Qld cup after only a few years.

MugaB

Coach
You're a dumb inbred prick.
I don't live in inbred Logan though, and have high aspirations for an NRL team to be in Logan either, nor do I traverse the expansion threads, belting out lies, propaganda and miss information like you Champ, how's the Perth bid going donks are you happy they've got themselves a licence even with the past 95-97 crowds and shotty stadium... or has you tune changed since then... seems like Brisbane 3 ain't happening so burn it all down, hey?

I don't live in inbred Logan though, and have high aspirations for an NRL team to be in Logan either, nor do I traverse the expansion threads, belting out lies, propaganda and miss information like you Champ, how's the Perth bid going donks are you happy they've got themselves a licence even with the past 95-97 crowds and shotty stadium... or has you tune changed since then... seems like Brisbane 3 ain't happening so burn it all down, hey?
Your ancestors are Croatian, are they not?

Your comprehension of the English language is at the level of an inbred child with a learning disability.

Inbreeding and learning disabilities are common in remote Croatian communities.

I back up what I say with verified data. You provide a biased opinion then shout like an autistic child when people ask for evidence.

How can you accuse the Logan community of being inbred?

It's one of Australia's most genetically diverse communities with almost 200 ethnicities calling it home.

Last edited:

Latest posts