What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Vlad59

Bench
Doesn't matter whether they're currently an NRL club or a former club. For the proposal to work they will need to relocate to Perth. You're clutching at straws because you're too arrogant to admit to being wrong when you've snookered yourself.

Let's be honest. The only reason you want this team is because you're a narrow-minded hypocrite with an entitlement complex.

Without the annual grant they're unviable.

What makes you think the annual grant will always be so high?

Foxtel and commercial TV are dying. Seventy percent of the games income is provided by the broadcasters. Sooner or later the gravy train is going to come to a halt.

You were dumb enough to think they merged until I set you straight.

Queensland content pays the bills. Perth and PNG doesn't. We don't know how much NZ2 will provide.

Ch9nare on record saying they want another team in Brisbane. They never said anything about wanting content for Perth, PNG and NZ.

For years we've had nutjobs like you arguing that Bears can work in another market because Swans and Lions were able to carve out a niche in Sydney and Brisbane. The bit you conveniently leave out is they abandoned their original market and went all in on their new location.

Never say never. If the game's finances go down the shitter then the weakest clubs will be on their own.
Potato

MugaB

Coach
Some of my best work. I read his comment, took a deep breath and that’s what I came out with.
Can't wait to see his reply on how my ancestors, stole a loaf of bread from a neighbouring Italian,
Or how you were so plastered when you wrote potato, the morbid boring witt only a boring cumstain like he could come up with

Vlad59

Bench
Can't wait to see his reply on how my ancestors, stole a loaf of bread from a neighbouring Italian,
Or how you were so plastered when you wrote potato, the morbid boring witt only a boring cumstain like he could come up with
That’s an insult to cumstains bro!

Centy Coast

Juniors
I see the NRLW crowds haven’t improved on last season 3,921.
Two time Premiers the Knights v the competition favourites (on paper) the Roosters.
It’s not about crowds, it is about tv revenue.

Last edited:
I don't give a fucƙ about all that, im happy for any of our wonderful nrl clubs to be making money, seems like money runs your life... Cowboys being the only 1st grade team in Northern qld would obviously do that, maybe in an alternate universe, you can boast about them doing really well when they share the same revenue with another 9 teams in the state..
View attachment 91465
Hahahaha enjoy mediocrity
Sydney is over saturated. That's the problem. You're too stupid to see it.

Hahahaha snookered, like this is some real debate, you're dribbling potato nonsense again
View attachment 91466

Potato

You always pull the immature "potato" insult whenever you've been owned.

The irony is you're the "potato" because your comprehension of the English language is as poor as a dyslexic invalid who has a severe brain injury. I'd be embarrassed to be as dumb as you. The one saving grace for you is you're too stupid to know you're an idiot.

I knew, it's why I baited you into talking about your deadshit Scorpions, from bumf**k logan. I remember having plenty of BRL discussions in the past with you, only to see anything said positively, thrown back in all our faces negative these days, when you get shown up as a hypocritical fraud

More logan potato

You're not in any position to insult anyone for where they live because you're a Croatian living in western Sydney.

Hahahaha, your wish for a return of the superleague, adding teams in Singapore and China... you're a stooge.. class clown... potato counting spud, a total fascist and racist, I reckon your a mirror image of Pauline Hanson, or at least have a poster on the wall of her that you must cream over
You're an illiterate simpleton with zero knowledge about the history of rugby league. The moment some one calls you out on your delusions of grandeur regarding the NSWRL you get all sooky and fly into a schizoid rage.

When you're willing to sacrifice a part of NSWRL history then you'll be in a position to tell Queenslanders to wait at the back of the line for the "greater good" of expansion. Until then you can f**k off with your demand that Brisbane 3 wait behind bids from a corrupt third world country that you know nothing about, a rugby union stronghold and a fumbleball stronghold.

Practice what you preach. Grow up. Learn to control your emotions. Learn how to argue. Learn how to speak English.

Vlad59

Bench
Sydney is over saturated. That's the problem. You're too stupid to see it.

You always pull the immature "potato" insult whenever you've been owned.

The irony is you're the "potato" because your comprehension of the English language is as poor as a dyslexic invalid who has a severe brain injury. I'd be embarrassed to be as dumb as you. The one saving grace for you is you're too stupid to know you're an idiot.

You're not in any position to insult anyone for where they live because you're a Croatian living in western Sydney.

You're an illiterate simpleton with zero knowledge about the history of rugby league. The moment some one calls you out on your delusions of grandeur regarding the NSWRL you get all sooky and fly into a schizoid rage.

When you're willing to sacrifice a part of NSWRL history then you'll be in a position to tell Queenslanders to wait at the back of the line for the "greater good" of expansion. Until then you can f**k off with your demand that Brisbane 3 wait behind bids from a corrupt third world country that you know nothing about, a rugby union stronghold and a fumbleball stronghold.

Practice what you preach. Grow up. Learn to control your emotions. Learn how to argue. Learn how to speak English.
Potato

I'd love to know what the mothers of MugaB and Vlad The Imbiber did to be burdened with such pathetic excuses for children. Giving birth to such monstrosities would be a fate worse than death. I bet the pair of them wish they were born barren when they shit these two turds out.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I see the NRLW crowds haven’t improved on last season 3,921.
Two time Premiers the Knights v the competition favourites (on paper) the Roosters.
It’s not about crowds, it is about tv revenue.
Tbf if you’d saI’d ten years ago that one day a women’s rugby league game would get 4k paying fans to watch it you’d have been be laughed at.

siv

First Grade
I think you know that you're being very disingenuous. The PNG bid requires $29m per annum from the Aussie tax payer just to field a team in the NRL. On top of that they need to provide tax free status to players just so they can get anyone to play for them. No other club in the history of Australian professional sport has required so many leg ups just to field a team.

I'm sure you won't respond to my pertinent point about PNG's reliance on the tax payer and special privileges that are sure to anger the other clubs. You will try to argue that PNG is no different to the Cowboys and Perth. It's what you do when your bullshit has been exposed.
My concern with the PNG bid is can they sustain a team

We know they will get a 20k crowd for the big one of games

But the recent Pacific Championships showed with normal NRL gate pricing crowds disappeared

Pippen94

First Grade
My concern with the PNG bid is can they sustain a team

We know they will get a 20k crowd for the big one of games

But the recent Pacific Championships showed with normal NRL gate pricing crowds disappeared

They will be sustainable as long as they get government & sponsors to pay. Judging like Aussie teams is wrong. Which Aussie team is offered $600million over a decade by government?!

The Melbourne Storm averaged a crowd of 8886 in 2004, which by NRL attendance record keeping we know to include vendors, security, people walking past the stadium at the time, and a loose count of seagulls.

Any number of environmentally questionable mining and oil and gas companies will be clamouring for sponsorship of a PNG venture, so they can become a "valuable member of the local community".

MugaB

Coach
I'd love to know what the mothers of MugaB and Vlad The Imbiber did to be burdened with such pathetic excuses for children. Giving birth to such monstrosities would be a fate worse than death. I bet the pair of them wish they were born barren when they shit these two turds out.
atg-studiocapa.gif
Hahaha insulting our mothers, gee class act from the potato counting donkey

Latest posts